Free XBOX 360 DVD

djak1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
From Wal-mart:

xbox 360 dvd (Bottom right of the page)

"This free demo disc is packed with video game trailers and demos, movie trailers, music videos, and special footage from The Apprentice. Get yours now!"

[quote name='Kaijufan']Thanks OP. I just got my 360 last week and I could use a demo disk.[/QUOTE]

Have you gone LIVE? If so, try out the Burnout, Fight Night and Kameo demos from marketplace. The Lost Planet demo is pretty good too.

Signed up, thanks OP. Walmart has to be one of the best free sample distributors on the web. Every item I've signed up for has come within two weeks of placing order.

Heres a picture of it
17_1.JPG

Game Demos playable on 360: PGR3 and Kameo
Game Trailers playable on DVD player and 360: Ovlivion, Battlefield 2, Need for Speed Most Wanted, and Tomb Raider
Movie Sneak Preview playable on DVD player: Over the Hedge
Extra Footage playable on DVD player: The apprentice

Got mine, nothing too special since I already had those demos downloaded. Though now I can take them off my HDD.

I went to Walmart and picked up 1, and it didn't play the Demo's at all. I went back the next day and picked up another 2 with the same results. Does anyone know what the problem is? It reads the disc like a DVD movie only and won't play the 2 game demo's.

[quote name='eau']Can't believe it got 2 bids so far...

Walmart had tons of it when I was there yesterday.[/quote]

lol...I would never pay $11, the current price of the auction, for a demo disk; thats insane...

is it safe to assume since its been about three weeks since I signed up for one and still haven't got it that they're sold out. I mean, I should have got it already right?

The samples that I signed up for from walmart have already come..

"rare" right.

Mine doesnt work, after a couple minutes of reading the dvd (first time) if played it like a dvd, cant play the demos.
Note: OXM disks dont play on my 360.

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']"rare" right.

Mine doesnt work, after a couple minutes of reading the dvd (first time) if played it like a dvd, cant play the demos.
Note: OXM disks dont play on my 360.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I receive my disk in the mail last week.

bread's done
Back