Free Xbox 360 Fallout 3 Premuim Theme

matth00lt

CAGiversary!
Well, I believe this is the last code I have. Way back when, when they were giving out the free fallout 3 codes, and had the error and had to send out a second set. Well, my first code worked just fine. So, now I have a second code. Not sure if it will still work, but none of my friends seem to want it and I haven't found something to trade for...so I figure I will give it away.

Rather than do the PM thing and give it to the first person. I will let this run until tomorrow around this time (give or take a bit...I have kids, I may be out and about or just not get to the computer at exactly this time)...then pick a random post and give it to that person.

Edit: Would like to state that I know everyone that got one, got a second one, but not everyone's first one worked. Mine did, so I was left with a second to give away.

Edit: And closed. The winner is JJSP and chosen by random.org. Sending a PM with the code right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh! Pick me!

answer-boy.gif

I bought the Fallout 3 GOTY Collector's Edition guide at full retail price ($35+) only to find out that it didn't really help me and I'm still getting my ass handed to me in the game.

Take pity upon me and make my playthrough a little less painful with an awesome premium theme please!

bread's done
Back