simply go to thq.fr and register and add the game
skip the code thing and when you submit
you get a code for xbox for the mask simple

oh yeah sorry i forgot to say its the french thq site
it wont work on thq .co.uk or .com
just tryed them both and only works on the french website
but code works in uk and us

thq.fr

[quote name='Solvarsym']Thanks Toxic, worked perfectly!

And yes Utopia, works fine on US Consoles.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know. Got the code!

Thanks, I got it. :whee:

For those who might not be able to figure out how to "add" the game, click here and pick from the drop downs after you've already registered.

http://fr.thq.com/fr/mythq/mygames
Etape 1: Xbox 360
Etape 2: Metro 2033
-
Then hit the yellow button in bottom right.

Edit: Here is the register link too, you will have to verify your account in your email when done. http://fr.thq.com/fr/mythq/register

Last edited by a moderator:
Works at the US THQ website also.

Plus, add Red Faction: Guerrilla and it gives you two more codes. Can't confirm right now what those codes give you though.

They actually had this free on the US site a few ago...but good for ppl to be able to still get it if they missed the opt earlier. also, yeah one damn ugly mask. :lol:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']The Red Faction code is for the Demo.[/QUOTE]

I tried as well, confirmed.

It works on the US site i just did one on french and us and both worked. My friend missed it the last time so got him one. TY OP

Lol thanks OP. Was a little confusing at first as I don't know French. But got the code and queued it up.

[quote name='sippycupz']here's a code for anyone too lazy/french hating/graham crackers: WVQBT-X4XWT-8623M-DJ4Q9-X9KBQ[/QUOTE]
Feeling lazy right now, got this one. Thanks. :)

thx OP, I got this the first time around but now I can get my friend a free mask.

[quote name='BOOMATIC206']Do you have to own this game to wear it? I can't figure out how to put it on.[/QUOTE]

It should be in your "dress up" area, I forgot what it's called but it has all your tuxedos and cowboy get ups.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Awesome thanks OP. Are there any more free things to be had on that site besides the mask?[/QUOTE]

Yes, "register" Dawn of War II and Chaos Rising for PC and you'll get codes for the Chapter Command Wargear Set and the Chapter Librarium Registration Pack.
P.S.: You can only redeem these codes on the Games for Windows Live Client.

bread's done
Back