FREE Xbox Avatar METRO 2033 DARK MASK

the only French i know is French fries and French kissing and that's still hard :)

Thanks OP! Got it this time.

I had to create a new email for this as I had already signed up for THQ's US site. Not a big deal though.

Worked perfect thanks Op

Edit: I can't find it when I try to change my avatars look.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='8ball305']Worked perfect thanks Op

Edit: I can't find it when I try to change my avatars look.[/QUOTE]

It should be under the Dress Up stuff.

[quote name='SOLDIER']Can someone post english instructions on how to register for this?[/QUOTE]

1) Go to THQ.fr
2) Click on CONNEXION in the upper right corner.
3) Choose S'ENREGISTRER
4) Fill out the form. First field (PSEUDO) is user name, fields two and three are email address/confirm email, password/confirm password in fields four and five, date of birth, and leave the dropdown box on France.
5) Uncheck the box if you don't want email updates from THQ.fr
6) Click SOUMETTRE to submit the form.
7) Check your email, and follow the link from THQ.fr to confirm/access your account.
8) Once your user page opens, click on the MES JEUX tab on the right side of the screen.
9) Click on ENREGISTRER UN JEUX.
10) In the ETAPE 1: field, choose Xbox 360.
11) ETAPE 2: choose Metro 2033, and click SOUMETTRE.
12) Your DLC code will appear in a box on the right side of the screen.

EDIT: Also keep in mind that if you previously registered on the English THQ site for the avatar mask (and either got it, or missed out when they did this before), you will need to use a different email account/user name.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lightdamage']1) Go to THQ.fr
3) Choose S'ENREGISTRER
4) Fill out the form. First field (PSEUDO) is user name, fields two and three are email address/confirm email, password/confirm password in fields four and five, date of birth, and leave the dropdown box on France.
7) Check your email, and follow the link from THQ.fr to confirm/access your account.
8) Once your user page opens, click on the MES JEUX tab on the right side of the screen.

EDIT: Also keep in mind that if you previously registered on the English THQ site for the avatar mask (and either got it, or missed out when they did this before), you will need to use a different email account/user name.[/QUOTE]

fantastic :)

I'm surprised people needed to ask for the english instructions. It's not exactly hard to open up both the french and english versions in two separate browser windows (or tabs) to help with the translation.

[quote name='lightdamage']1) Go to THQ.fr
3) Choose S'ENREGISTRER

EDIT: Also keep in mind that if you previously registered on the English THQ site for the avatar mask (and either got it, or missed out when they did this before), you will need to use a different email account/user name.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch. :)

bread's done
Back