FREE Xbox live 2 day codes!

KRATOS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This website enters you into raffles whenever you fill out a short and sweet survey. Minimum raffle tickets is 3, so if you get your tickets in quick you've got a really high chance of winning. This costs you absofruitly nothing. You can use a spam email if you're afraid of getting spam.

p.s. You can enter as many times as you want. Get going!

HellaBomberTix.com

Ok guys the adscendmedia ones are the surveys with the easy 2 page submits, you can ignore the CPAlead. =D

Congrats to the very first winner of the site!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Well i was skeptical at first, but decided, hey, why not? I've got nothing to lose right?
The site actually works, since i was the only one doing the surveys i got some codes by default lol. I got some for you guys too check it.

R4KYY-JB3?J-724XJ-MC829-97W3G * What letter does map begin with?
R4PFJ-R7HJ8-G7DM9-?YDXW-CRHMW * What letter does row begin with?
R4QJR-7QK67-QXR9M-PCJ24-3?VB3 * What letter does kick begin with?

Post if you used one, don't want any lurkers to get it.

K i seem to get a few confusing looks. Most of the offers are only TWO (2) page submits. That means you fill in 1 page with your email address, and then some information on yourself on the other. This takes a maximum of about 2 minutes. Ignore the thing that says almost there, that just means you're done. After completing the survey you should click back to hellabombertix.com and redeem your raffle ticket. Hope this clears up some things.

Thanks eduong for the vouch hehe.

[quote name='THE R3Y3S']Invalid code![/QUOTE]

He must've typed it wrong. PM him and get it before someone else does!

New promotion guys. Do two offers and get a code emailed to you! If you keep on doing offers I'll keep sending you a code through your email. So if you do 3 offers i'll give you another code 4 offers another code etc. This won't be automatic but I'm on my computer all day. This is for a limited time only. Do some offers guys!

p.s. GenPirate I'll try to make it so you don't have to disable ABP.

bread's done
Back