Free Xbox Live 3-Month & 1-Month codes. Also, Story Time!

morrodox

CAGiversary!
So, after an utterly horrific experience with a failed license transfer, I have decided not to renew my Xbox Live Gold membership anymore. Microsoft gave me a 3-month code and a 1-month code in a futile attempt at compensation, but I do not want them, so I am offering them here.

Now for the fun part.

layton.jpg

Each 25-character code is composed of 5 sets of 5-character strings, separated by hyphens.
The individual characters within each set are in the proper order, but the sets themselves are mixed up.
A hyphen on the end but not the start of a set means it is the first set in a code.
A hyphen on the start but not the end of a set means it is the last set in a code.
A hyphen on both the start and the end of a set means it goes somewhere in the middle of the code.
There are also a couple of false sets mixed in with the real ones.

-933VG
-C28R9-
-DW64W-
-HDQ6W-
-KCJGX-
-LV426-
-Q6DM8
-QGWV8-
QTDWW-
-TK421-
TPKGY-
-VK7BT-

The first person able to put together and redeem a code correctly gets the Live time.

If you wish to, you may read the Saga of the Failed License Transfer. If over 100 people rate my Amazon review as helpful, I will post some more codes. Pull up a chair and break out the popcorn, because

disgonbgud.gif

possible to get a hint for the middle ones?? I tried I quit excel is not my friend

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hitnaui']Thanks, Got the 1 month code.

QTDWW-C28R9-DW64W-HDQ6W-933VG[/QUOTE]
Haha, after you did this you eliminated like 5 sets of keys and I tried thrice and got TPKGY-VK7BT-QGWV8-KCJGX-Q6DM8

Thanks OP :3

EDIT: Looks like I got you by a second there Assasin

[quote name='SensualCurl']Haha, after you did this you eliminated like 5 sets of keys and I tried thrice and got TPKGY-VK7BT-QGWV8-KCJGX-Q6DM8

Thanks OP :3

EDIT: Looks like I got you by a second there Assasin[/QUOTE]
How long ago did you redeem this?

EDIT: Haha yea literally be a second because the moment I was redeeming it said there was an error.

bread's done
Back