Free xbox live avatar t-shirt -- and BBQ

onemorechanc

CAGiversary!
It is just an advertising thing for Bing, but it is free. Not sure how long it will last though. Enter the following codes in either the xbox 360 console, or xbox.com:

Male Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

More information can be found here:

http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/03/22/free-bing-t-shirt-for-your-avatar.aspx

Edit -- thanks to Princess Zelda, there is also a code for a BBQ:

9XBX9-9RCD9-9BCK9-9PRTY-9RCKZ

Last edited by a moderator:
late, this has been posted before so check previous threads please. also, it's a bing shirt and bbq pit so you should clear that up so people know exactly what they're getting.

This is the Canada sub-forum... If this wasn't posted here I would've never seen it. I'm not going to browse hundreds of US deal threads to find one gem that's applicable to me.

[quote name='ragnar14']This is the Canada sub-forum... If this wasn't posted here I would've never seen it. I'm not going to browse hundreds of US deal threads to find one gem that's applicable to me.[/QUOTE]

Quoted for truth. Doesn't CAG have moderators?

[quote name='ragnar14']This is the Canada sub-forum... If this wasn't posted here I would've never seen it. I'm not going to browse hundreds of US deal threads to find one gem that's applicable to me.[/QUOTE]
I posted the shirt deal in the xbox sub forum ;)

But thanks for the bbq! :):bouncy:

[quote name='feelgoodinc']Quoted for truth. Doesn't CAG have moderators?[/QUOTE]

I've only ever seen shrike moderate threads, but it's usually when people are bickering and whatnot. "Threadcrapping" never gets dealt with, it seems.

At any rate, ignore the American; even if this was posted in the Xbox forum subforum, not many Canadians would know about it.

bread's done
Back