FREE Xbox Live Gold Membership 5000 only

This is probably going to sound really stupid, but where do you get the code for the token? I've looked all over the page and don't see the “Yes, I’d like a free, one-month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership (One code per person. Limited to the first 5,000 entrants.)" anywhere....

[quote name='LifeMakesMeLOL']This is probably going to sound really stupid, but where do you get the code for the token? I've looked all over the page and don't see the “Yes, I’d like a free, one-month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership (One code per person. Limited to the first 5,000 entrants.)" anywhere....[/QUOTE]

It's dead now (form way) that's why you don't see the option listed any longer. The phone txt in way may have some codes though.

Awwwwww FUDGE!!!! I missed another great giveaway. Really would have been nice to get a month of gold XBL. Leave it to the greedy aholes, taking more than 1, and selling them. :cry:

[quote name='SchoolGirl13']Awwwwww FUDGE!!!! I missed another great giveaway. Really would have been nice to get a month of gold XBL. Leave it to the greedy aholes, taking more than 1, and selling them. :cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cmp2005']Dy6tnf
9f7t7g
fhntdn
fr97jw
n6w6xf
9mr446
9cnf9t
xyjrkp
ndwgyy
jn6fxv[/QUOTE]

What was this? :roll:

bread's done