Free Xbox Live Hoodie & Dragon Pet for your Avatar

Rad, a couple of free avatar goodies for downloading a 26MB thing that you poke around in... Just download it and run it to get a free T-Shirt, then use the L and R triggers to find the Magic: The Gathering game and *poof* it will unlock a little dragon for your avatar. Neat!

Good looking out OP, nice post and thank for the heads up! :D :applause:

Seriously, who doesn't like free $h!t :)

[quote name='supakilla9']Can't agree more.

I live in Canada, and this is a US only offer. Is it possible to make a US account and then download it to my Xbox?[/QUOTE]

I just downloaded this from my US account. Signed off, signed on to my Canadian account ran the DA app without hitches, unlocked both awardables. Enjoy!

I got it but I am unable to edit my avatar anymore. It says the game could not be started, please download the game again....

[quote name='moleman']It was a sad fucking day when they announced it wasn't coming back.[/QUOTE]

Yea... WTF?! Why did they have to kill 1vs100 after only 1 actual season of play. Answer to my own question: Sprint probably didn't feel like sponsoring it anymore, so that was that. That's even worse than EA shutting down servers, so much for finishing up my last two 1vs100 achievements.

PS: Dear Micro$oft, 1vs100 brought more casual/non-gamers onto Xbox Live than Kinect ever will. My gamer g/f's friends would come over and we'd make a night/party of it, just hanging out,drinking, and playing some 1vs100.

bread's done
Back