Free Xbox Live one week

Montello

CAGiversary!
Hello, saw yesterday skittles promo on http://ssl.skittles.com/Default.aspx  and you need to write M95MN to the field where it asks you the code, then you have to register and just wait for the code on your email. You have to be 18 years old, so choose a year where you are 18:D

PS! Sorry for my english I hope you all understood what I told.

Hurry up! It isn't unlimited!

EDIT: Sorry for adfly link but I hope that you won't get angry:/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but why you guys don't like adfly? I wouldn't mind waiting 5seconds before going to other page...

search before posting?!? and you just have to read the rules if you do not know why you should not use adfly!

so do not ask why like a douche...

oh and you edited your post to say "sorry" instead of removing your link?...

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/330311-free-7-day-xbox-live-trials/

• Go to ssl.skittles.com/Default.aspx
  • In the upper-right hand of the website will be a box to enter a code.
  • Enter M95MN
  • Fill in all the information with information the only thing that matter's is the email.
  • (You can use guerrillamail.com/ if you like)
  • Check "no" where it ask if your a Xbox live member.
  • Go to email and you should have a email with you code in it.
Credits: CaponeX for posting this on another forum.

If you need help, just post and I'll try to help you.

Edit: To get codes faster, hit the back button after you hit submit. Change the email and hit submit again.

Why would you mind when you're the one making money off of it?
At first when I didn't have adfly account, then I even didn't get angry when someone posted their link, why are you all so jealous, you're angry because someone gets some cents when you click on link?... wtf?

At first when I didn't have adfly account, then I even didn't get angry when someone posted their link, why are you all so jealous, you're angry because someone gets some cents when you click on link?... wtf?
Don't get so worked up over it.

Thing is the promo code M95MN doesn't work, when entered they say: "OOPS SYSTEM ERROR. We are having difficulty with this code. Please try again later"

bread's done
Back