Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

Well I just bid on a $25 Wii that has 6 days left.. so I should be safe. Or I buy a Wii for $25 + $14 shipping. Either way, I win :)

Ok, hopefully those 7.00 points come in! That should net you 1.4 points..with .2 to spare! lol

[quote name='lilboo']Well I just bid on a $25 Wii that has 6 days left.. so I should be safe. Or I buy a Wii for $25 + $14 shipping. Either way, I win :)

Ok, hopefully those 7.00 points come in! That should net you 1.4 points..with .2 to spare! lol[/QUOTE]
:lol: Good luck and thanks!!

damn spoo youve earned a lot LOL

Look at all these referrals i got but only 4 are active... Quite amazing eh.. I wonder what your referral list ratio to active people on gaminglagoon is.

Your Referrals:
Darren870 drico420 kizm0 spursNfeathers31 shartshooter123 djsch1119 stargazerm16 djs1119 GIue lenoredhess PKS1234 pks12345 JUiCEB0X3RvErvE hollingsbee dakill3r spartan1070 callupduty92 JOHNx240x MerryMan MOGUNZ360 kurtis MaJah ahjah ShadowLink14 bubblebuddyi zelox14 carlweezer josh2580 DLOC154 MADERA154 miroku1337 duberry eleventhpilot123 synkade MONKEYmandingo Indiandude SoranTheGreat PanTheGreat m00ch3r THC420 Gr3mO gremo69 wasie69 DeadEyeXwolfX Waders1X69 cSELECT acatho1icnun DVDISCO rubberdik 311yo

ACTIVE:
Darren870
PKS1234
m00ch3r
callupduty92

See what it looks like to me though is some of the users make an ID, then don't get the email verification. So they make another account. Which in the long run makes things weird.

Only 4 people on this list are active. About 3 i know in real life who are just lazy and a few who lazy as well. I tell everyone I will teach how it's done just to get free Xbox live points. lol

Whoever referred me is doing well though since I've earned a ds lite and xbox live card :whistle2:X
I know which cc offers are the best but I'd only tell for the people who are reffered under me :p

I've had some offers that have been pending for almost a day now, all the new free ones they just updated. I think their going through some crazy maintenance. Nice new banner though haha. Signup to prize rebel bro same stuff almost except sweeter ;-)

[quote name='lilboo']Spoo, this eBay credit is STILL fuckin pending :([/QUOTE]
That is cheese, I was credited for it, strange. Gaminglagoon has been shitty this last week or two with crediting offers. I do believe their code is broken or something.

[quote name='sneekpeaks']damn spoo youve earned a lot LOL

Look at all these referrals i got but only 4 are active... Quite amazing eh.. I wonder what your referral list ratio to active people on gaminglagoon is.

Only 4 people on this list are active. About 3 i know in real life who are just lazy and a few who lazy as well. I tell everyone I will teach how it's done just to get free Xbox live points. lol

Whoever referred me is doing well though since I've earned a ds lite and xbox live card :whistle2:X
I know which cc offers are the best but I'd only tell for the people who are reffered under me :p[/QUOTE]

My ratio is horrible, many that use my link (around 85 - 95%) only do one or two offers then quit that is if they do any at all. ATM I have about 5 active referrals in the last week: drbeefy, JEG01, rkpoole49, lilboo and logjin.

CAGs have been good to me I if I could personally thank everyone of them I would. I have been working on the DS for about 6 weeks now (I'm 0.58 points away) by doing a crap load of offers and getting some referrals.

I also try to help any CAGs out on gaminglagoon, *I don't care if they signed up under me or not* by giving any insight that I have or can help with.

I mean it defantly looks like you have good times look how many views are on the thread lol.

I am doing decent as well but i do more then the free offers ;-). I don't rely on referrals to much but if everyone did what i did wooo weeeee :whistle2:D *dreams*. I'm trying to get my next ds for $25 at maximum.

I also have a few offers still pending .. probably either someone is out for the weekend, or theyre doing maintenance maybe.

Isnt that ridiculous?
Everybody is saying the SAME thing--and all the do is copy & paste the "Why didn't I get credit" BS.

I think there's something up and it deliberately doesn't credit sometimes........

PrizeRebel FTW!

I just noticed this now, but I thought their custom orders only allowed @ amazon however it says you can get things from ebgames & circuitcity too, thats pretty cool. I'm probably going to ask for a game form EBGames, since its for sale there.

edit: and someone had a few offers go through @ 1am this morning, the first ive seen since the 8th (so either inactive refs, or a general system issue)

[quote name='Foladar']I just noticed this now, but I thought their custom orders only allowed @ amazon however it says you can get things from ebgames & circuitcity too, thats pretty cool. I'm probably going to ask for a game form EBGames, since its for sale there.[/QUOTE]

It cant be a video game because thats what videogamelagoon is for.

Rules:
Must be Gaming Related in some form
Must NOT be a Video Game (use videogamelagoon.com) or a Cell Phone (use phonelagoon.com)

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']It cant be a video game because thats what videogamelagoon is for.

Rules:
Must be Gaming Related in some form
Must NOT be a Video Game (use videogamelagoon.com) or a Cell Phone (use phonelagoon.com)[/QUOTE]
lol yeah, i was reading it and mistyped, meant to say a controller.

I was denied all new offers on gaminglagoon 4 pages deep. Something is wrong with the system :whistle2:(

But otherwise im working on referrals for prize rebel :whistle2:D

Clearing cookies really does help, as I've gone back to denied offers and redid them with approvals. Still hit and miss, though.

Go to the link, it's broke they finally admitted to it. lol I wonder what happens now. PRIZE REBEL FOR NOW THEN!

Curent Points: 86.00

So close to my goal ;-) why gaminglagoon why!

[quote name='sneekpeaks']Go to the link, it's broke they finally admitted to it. lol I wonder what happens now. PRIZE REBEL FOR NOW THEN!

Curent Points: 86.00

So close to my goal ;-) why gaminglagoon why![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up.

Just a warning to anyone that reads this post, Do not do any offers until they fix their fuck-up.

[quote name='Foladar']Yep, definitely don't do the "ID" offers, I probably wouldn't do any offers while they're fixing the system though. You can keep updated here probably unless they move it to an announcement forum: http://www.forumlagoon.com/showthread.php?t=8437&page=2[/QUOTE]
I might have spoken to late it looks like stuff is getting credited now.

I just got referral points for "ID" offers.

Thanks Lilboo your Ebay credit went through, I finally have enough points for my wifes DS Lite!!

[quote name='spoo']I might have spoken to late it looks like stuff is getting credited now.

I just got referral points for "ID" offers.

Thanks Lilboo your Ebay credit went through, I finally have enough points for my wifes DS Lite!![/QUOTE]

Oh did it? LOL thats news to me!
Earlier today it was under the disapproved section :whistle2:( so I went and made it available and tried it again. Hooray!

yeah i just had to write down all the ones i did and readd them as good i got 8 credits, I'm 2 points away from 100. I need 30 more for a ds lite. anyone want to help?

[quote name='spoo']Thanks for the heads up.

Just a warning to anyone that reads this post, Do not do any offers until they fix their fuck-up.[/QUOTE]
It is fixed now.

[quote name='spoo']It is fixed now.[/QUOTE]

::whispers::.. hey..spoo...this site that we mentioned earlier .. http://www.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=1352 .. freakin AWESOME..

I'm up to 55 points.. (enough for a $50 Amazon gift cert)...and I just started doing FREE offers last night...

...........you just got your wife a DS..well..personally I think you need to get the lady some games from Amazon with a nice gift certificate lol ;)

[quote name='lilboo']::whispers::.. hey..spoo...this site that we mentioned earlier .. http://www.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=1352 .. freakin AWESOME..

I'm up to 55 points.. (enough for a $50 Amazon gift cert)...and I just started doing FREE offers last night...

...........you just got your wife a DS..well..personally I think you need to get the lady some games from Amazon with a nice gift certificate lol ;)[/QUOTE]
I signed up I will start doing some offers later, sooooo many offers.

http://www.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=1437

Myfavefreebies.... I've done numerous instant offers and have only had 2 credited. Anyone else seem to have this problem?

How long did it take everyone to get verified after you call.

I called last night and I still am not verified:whistle2:k

It is strange that now everyone needs to get verified even though they sent me 8 things before this new rule went into effect.

Did you change your email, or anything in profile spoo? I did and they made me verify again, however it took me two tries. I'd email support if they didn't get to it, because they told me they do it a few times daily, mine was processed around 5pm however that was the second time.

[quote name='Foladar']Did you change your email, or anything in profile spoo? I did and they made me verify again, however it took me two tries. I'd email support if they didn't get to it, because they told me they do it a few times daily, mine was processed around 5pm however that was the second time.[/QUOTE]
No I haven't changed a thing but I haven't requested a prize since the mandatory verification and have never had to verify my account. :whistle2:?

Weird, they might have went ahead of forced everyone who hasnt to go ahead and verify, though eight prizes later is .. yeah.

[quote name='Foladar']Weird, they might have went ahead of forced everyone who hasnt to go ahead and verify, though eight prizes later is .. yeah.[/QUOTE]
I am getting real annoyed with gaminglagoon over this. I am still not verified so I called back about 45 minutes ago... I'm not getting lilboo annoyed yet but I'm close. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: ;)

[quote name='spoo']I am getting real annoyed with gaminglagoon over this. I am still not verified so I called back about 45 minutes ago... I'm not getting lilboo annoyed yet but I'm close. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: ;)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
Don't worry, you'll be pissed off soon enough!! ;)

Did you notice "Coupons" under "Referrals" and above "Available offers" .. i wonder what these characters are up to now that's going to screw it's older members AGAIN

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl:
Don't worry, you'll be pissed off soon enough!! ;)

Did you notice "Coupons" under "Referrals" and above "Available offers" .. i wonder what these characters are up to now that's going to screw it's older members AGAIN[/QUOTE]
Save $0.35 on a can of Campbell's soup?

[quote name='spoo']Save $0.35 on a can of Campbell's soup?[/QUOTE]

:lol:
That'd be funny as hell!
But thye don't have these coupons for VideoGameLagoon or CashLagoon .. hmmm...

[quote name='djbooba']I got verified easily for Gaming Lagoon. I called yesterday and they approved me at 10am this morning.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, I followed the directions correctly to verify, calling from the same number, leaving all my info that matches my profile and leaving the prize verification number.

If I'm not verified in a few hours I will submit a ticket and see what the deal is. :wall:

This is silly, I have never broken any TOS or anything like that and have always used my real info.

Good it is now pending! :bouncy:

Yeah I had the same issue spoo, I had to do it twice and submit a ticket every time to ask if it went through correctly, they insisted I didn't call so I did it again, lol

[quote name='spoo']Hmmm, I followed the directions correctly to verify, calling from the same number, leaving all my info that matches my profile and leaving the prize verification number.

If I'm not verified in a few hours I will submit a ticket and see what the deal is. :wall:

This is silly, I have never broken any TOS or anything like that and have always used my real info.

Good it is now pending! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah about a month ago ALL accounts had to be verified.. the more annoying part of all of this was: I had to verify my Cash Lagoon--GamingLagoon AND my VideoGameLagoon account..even though all 3 profiles have the same exact info .. sigh!

[quote name='lilboo']Yeah about a month ago ALL accounts had to be verified.. the more annoying part of all of this was: I had to verify my Cash Lagoon--GamingLagoon AND my VideoGameLagoon account..even though all 3 profiles have the same exact info .. sigh![/QUOTE]
It was strange they even gave me a call after my prize was switched to pending, very odd.

Oh well everything is kosher for now.

Also the word on the street is that gaminglagoon is going to have new offers some time this week/weekend.

bread's done
Back