Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

[quote name='spoo']If you are 18 or over check out
http://www.maturelagoon.com/?ref=472 .

My wife signed up for a free "toy". Prizes are Toys for her, Toys for him, lubes and condoms or custom orders for any "mature related item".
[/quote]
I went ahead and signed up for it. I always joke with the wife about getting her a whole collection. Maybe I can surprise her.

Anyone else looking to sign up, please: http://www.maturelagoon.com/?ref=479

An easy 5.25 points can be made by doing: RxTSN - Beat Auto Tracker. It's a huge survey, but only 4 pages in it said my demographic was already filled. I went ahead and hit completed and it approved in 5 minutes.

I'm already up to 9.3 points. Tell your wife she owes me, spoo. :D

Cleaned up the you-know-who. Also, I don't think PrizeRebel does Amazon GCs however they could have allowed that recently, if they do, lemme know!

Foladar, if you go to the Support page, you'll see at the top that it says:
[quote name='PrizeRebel']Custom Prize Requests Open a support ticket with a link to the prize you want from amazon.com and we will let you know the points required.[/quote]
I'm going to try to round out my points to 60 and then request an amazon gift card. I'll report back with whether or not they'll let me!

I asked them in a ticket previously about a giftcard for Amazon, but they stated it was just items from Amazon, and they were unable to do GCs at that time.

That doesn't make sense. I'll be opening a ticket to ask about it in a few days. If not, I'll just keep building points so I can get a GHIII guitar from there since I'll never get enough to order the GHIII bundle.

I just opened a support ticket asking if they could order an email gift certificate frorm amazon. I explained that there's no shipping cost and that it can be any denomination and such.

Let's cross our fingers for good news!

[quote name='Foladar']Yeah, I'd hope they would allow Amazon GCs in the near future if they don't already .. I wouldn't see why not.[/quote]
No dice. They said they don't offer gift certs as a prize. Though I asked why not and mentioned that some of my referrals (ie you, but I thought referrals sounded better) had expressed interest in getting a gift cert towards the purchase of a PS3 or 360 Elite or other items that aren't reasonably achievable from the site.

[quote name='sp00ge']
I went ahead and signed up for it. I always joke with the wife about getting her a whole collection. Maybe I can surprise her.

Anyone else looking to sign up, please: http://www.maturelagoon.com/?ref=479

An easy 5.25 points can be made by doing: RxTSN - Beat Auto Tracker. It's a huge survey, but only 4 pages in it said my demographic was already filled. I went ahead and hit completed and it approved in 5 minutes.

I'm already up to 9.3 points. Tell your wife she owes me, spoo. :D
[/QUOTE]
:lol: Thanks we appreciate it!

[quote name='iowaholdem']No dice. They said they don't offer gift certs as a prize. Though I asked why not and mentioned that some of my referrals (ie you, but I thought referrals sounded better) had expressed interest in getting a gift cert towards the purchase of a PS3 or 360 Elite or other items that aren't reasonably achievable from the site.[/QUOTE]
Several people would, I'm sure .. not just me. If they offered it, it might actually be enough to get me to purchase a 360, or something else.. maybe a DS or PSP, I have points there but not enough to bother using them .. I could get two games, but I'm more of a rental guy. All my points are being used for currently would be wii points, and I figured if they do offer Amazon GCs in the future, that'd be awesome. I figured they might offer it by now though since GamingLagoon began offering them, as has just about every other website.

[quote name='iowaholdem']No dice. They said they don't offer gift certs as a prize. Though I asked why not and mentioned that some of my referrals (ie you, but I thought referrals sounded better) had expressed interest in getting a gift cert towards the purchase of a PS3 or 360 Elite or other items that aren't reasonably achievable from the site.[/quote]

Weird, the email I got said that yes, amazon.com gift certificates are fine a few days ago.

[quote name='opterasis']Weird, the email I got said that yes, amazon.com gift certificates are fine a few days ago.[/quote]
We were actually talking about PrizeRebel. I have like 56 points and Foladar has 100 points there and neither of us want to order anything. Well, I don't think I can earn enough points to order what I want, but I don't have a choice now, so I'll have to try!

Yeah, since they don't do Amazon GCs, its gonna sit there until November probably when Mario Galaxy and RE:UC comes out.

[quote name='Foladar']Yeah, since they don't do Amazon GCs, its gonna sit there until November probably when Mario Galaxy and RE:UC comes out.[/quote] Actually, you can go ahead and order both of those games from PR now.

EDIT: Actually, anyone with a PR account should go open a support ticket asking if we can get GC's from Amazon.com! Let them know what we want!

Yeah, but I'd rather wait to order them until the dates are closer incase either gets pushed back for any reason, or a great sale pops up with them.

Every day I pick a free non-CC offer that I've done and/or referrals have done and got credited for.

Today's OotD: Rex - Cash for Gold
8/24 - Rex - Cash for Gold 0.10 pts.

Only a dime but all you need to do is to visit the site.

Previous offers of the day:
  • 8/23 - SC - Dunkin Donuts VS Starbucks 0.80 pts
    8/22 - RU - My Print Rewards 1.25 pts
    [*]8/21 - Rx - ePlay 0.75 pts
    [*]8/20 - CPAL - Sony, HP, or Dell Laptop 0.50 pts
    [*]8/19 - CPAL - FreeBeautyProducts.com - Dove Bath Products 0.65 pts
    [*]8/18 - CPAL - Social Network Center - Perfspot 0.90 pts
    [*]8/17 - SC - Popular Living 0.75 pts
    [*]8/16 - CPAL - Quizinos vs Subway 0.65 pts
    [*]8/15 - ID - Mil - Passion.com 1.00 pts
    [*]8/14 - CPAL - Colossal Prizes - Iphone Bluetooth headset 0.55 pts
    [*]8/13 - Costal Vacations 1.12 pts
    [*]8/12 - IR - ITT Online
    [*]8/11 - ID - Dove Nighttime 0.45 pts
    [*]8/10 - ID - Home Business Match up Service 0.75 pts
    [*]8/9 - ID - Ipsos 0.75 pts
    [*]8/8 - ID - Engage 0.90 pts
    [*]8/7 - ID - Classmates 1.12 pts
    [*]8/6 - IR - Public Opinion Group 0.80 pts
    [*]8/5 - RU - Edmunds 1.12 pts
    [*]8/4 - IR - ITT Online 2.00 pts
    [*]8/3 - CPA - Group Lotto 0.62 pts
    [*]8/2 - IR - DotSchools - CJ 5.00 pts
    [*]8/1 - Dale - Neutrogena Summer Glow Free Sample 0.50 pts
    [*]7/31 - NB - Synovate 1.25 pts
    [*]7/27 - CPA - ProductTestPanel - Apple MacBook 0.37 pts
    [*]7/26 - CPA - Phonehog 0.37 pts
    [*]7/24 - SurveysandGifts.com – Six Flags 4 Free Season Pass - 0.40 pts
    [*]7/23 - Mil - CovergirlLashExactMascara 0.40 pts
    [*]7/22 - NB - What's Your Sign? Personal Horoscope
    [*]7/21 - RexTSN - National Projects - 1.00 pts
    [*]7/20 - Mil - CovergirlLashExactMascara 0.40 pts
    [*]7/19 - IC - FREE SAMPLE: Snuggles Fabric Softener 0.62 pts
    [*]7/18 - Mil - Party with a Star 0.60 - 0.70 pts each
    [*]7/17 - IC - NetRatings - Win 1 in 50 $1,000 Prizes 1.90 pts
    [*]7/16 - Mil - MPG - Pirates Movie Passes 0.65 pts
    [*]7/14 - Rex - SurveyStrategy 2.25 pts
    [*]7/13 - PN - MPFree 0.50 pts
    [*]7/12 - RxTSN - Teen RR Study 1.00 pts
    [*]7/10 - CPA - Opinion Outpost - Males 0.75 pts
    [*]7/9 - RU - Insurance.com 2.12 pts
    [*]7/7 - NB - Obopay Free Debit Card 5.00 pts
    [*]7/6 - Mil - $250 ticketmaster Gift Card 0.80 pts
    [*]7/5 - Rex- Takkle 0.75 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts
    [*]7/2 - PN - Fusion Cash 1.12 pts
    [*]7/1 - 7 - Elitemate.com 2.12 pts
    [*]6/30 - RexTSN - Portfolio 3.00 pts
    [*]6/27 RU - DotSchools 2.60 pts
Click to see previous offer of the days.

On the date posted all these offers work and I have been credited for completing them. Some offers may be dead. All OotD are free and no CC will be needed.
Reminder to clear cookies and cache in your browser before doing any and all offers.
Always use your real info when signing up for GL and when doing offers. GL can ban you if they catch you using fake/made up info on their sponsors offers.
All of the above offers do work and are worth 30+ points and will take less then an hour to earn a free points card or any other $30 gaming accessory

Do a couple offers a day for the rest of the week and you will have a prize in less than a week. Good luck, and thanks for using my link.

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=5467

The Ebay offer is back but now it is worth 10 points!

To bad I already did it and got credit for it. If you haven't done the offer all you do is sign up for an ebay account and bid on an item. ($1 Wii or PS3 is the safest bets.) 10 points in 5 minutes. 1/2 way to a points card.

[quote name='spoo']The Ebay offer is back but now it is worth 10 points!

To bad I already did it and got credit for it. If you haven't done the offer all you do is sign up for an ebay account and bid on an item. ($1 Wii or PS3 is the safest bets.) 10 points in 5 minutes. 1/2 way to a points card.[/QUOTE]

Why am I not seeing this one? Is it listed under the free offers or something else?

[quote name='backwards_compatible']Why am I not seeing this one? Is it listed under the free offers or something else?[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that it was taken down but Dietel said it will be back Monday or Tuesday of next week.

[quote name='spoo']Sorry about that it was taken down but Dietel said it will be back Monday or Tuesday of next week.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. Hopefully they don't lower the point amount.

Anyone try the MB - CellFish 1.12 pts and get credit for it?

[quote name='backwards_compatible']Cool, thanks. Hopefully they don't lower the point amount.[/QUOTE]
I hope not they just raised it from 7 pts. to 10 pts. I'm expecting that they will keep it 10 but we will have to wait and see.

Sorry if this has already been asked but for the cell phone required offers if you cancel quickly without getting anything will it still charge your monthly cell phone bill? Just wondering before I try to do it.

[quote name='Moose205']Sorry if this has already been asked but for the cell phone required offers if you cancel quickly without getting anything will it still charge your monthly cell phone bill? Just wondering before I try to do it.[/QUOTE]
Yes most will charge you. I usually stay away from cell phone offers. $10 for 5 pts. no thanks.

Every day I pick a free non-CC offer that I've done and/or referrals have done and got credited for.

Today's OotD:
8/26 - RU - Auto Loan Marketplace 1.75 pts.

Request info for a car loan.

• 8/24 - Rex - Cash for Gold 0.10 pts
    [*]8/23 - SC - Dunkin Donuts VS Starbucks 0.80 pts
    [*]8/22 - RU - My Print Rewards 1.25 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

On the date posted all these offers work and I have been credited for completing them. Some offers may be dead. All OotD are free and no CC will be needed.
Reminder to clear cookies and cache in your browser before doing any and all offers.
Always use your real info when signing up for GL and when doing offers. GL can ban you if they catch you using fake/made up info on their sponsors offers.
All of the above offers do work and are worth 30+ points and will take less then an hour to earn a free points card or any other $30 gaming accessory

Do a couple offers a day for the rest of the week and you will have a prize in less than a week. Good luck, and thanks for using my link.

That auto survey was 5.25 points and when I clicked on the link today it said the offer was over.

But, hurray for CellFish! Finally a free cell phone offer. It takes about 10 minutes for approval and can be cancelled instantly after. And there is NO charge on this one! 1.12 quick points!

[quote name='iowaholdem']I can say that I signed up for Obopay. You'll need verification of your identity which can be a drivers license number, SSN, or credit card/debit card that will be debited twice (minor change) and you'll have to go back to Obopay to tell them what was debited to verify that it's your card.

You'll also need a valid CELL PHONE number that will be automatically called and you'll have to go back to Obopay and input the pin number given to you on your cell phone.

It worked very quickly for me. I haven't received my $10 debit card, but it's only been a few days.[/quote]
Did anyone get their $10 debit card from Obopay? I didn't. That's really lame if you ask me, GL sent out an email backing Obopay individually, but they didn't come thru on their end of the deal. Worthless.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Did anyone get their $10 debit card from Obopay? I didn't. That's really lame if you ask me, GL sent out an email backing Obopay individually, but they didn't come thru on their end of the deal. Worthless.[/QUOTE]
Nope I never got my card.

About how long does it take for custom orders? Mine says it was processed on the 20th, but the points havent been removed from my account or anything.

[quote name='opterasis']About how long does it take for custom orders? Mine says it was processed on the 20th, but the points havent been removed from my account or anything.[/QUOTE]
Every time I did a custom order it took out the points when I ordered it. If it is processed then it has been ordered.

[quote name='opterasis']About how long does it take for custom orders? Mine says it was processed on the 20th, but the points havent been removed from my account or anything.[/quote]
Ooooh :)
Post back and let us know if you get your gift card without paying up in points!

I went from tied in first place to for GamingLagoon referral contest to 6th place.

1. Andrewkatz: 47
2. a1j2h5: 39
3. robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb: 37
4. cybershadowX: 30
5. esin0420: 30
6. spoo: 27
7. Wiiwhacko27: 19
8. Notmat7: 14
9. puppeteer: 14

Today's OotD:
8/28 - MB - CellFish 1.12 pts.

• 8/26 - RU - Auto Loan Marketplace 1.75 pts
    [*]8/24 - Rex - Cash for Gold 0.10 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

SHIT SHIT SHIT! I forgot to cancel my 7 day trial of RealtyTrac and have been upgraded to a subscribing member! I can't find anywhere on the site how much they charge (or even if they do) for a monthly fee.

I've emailed support and requested a refund for any charges incurred and an immediate cancellation of my account. Let's hope for the best.

I guess the only positive thing is that if my account is not refunded and canceled, I can request manual credit from GL of 12.00 points which I have been disapproved for (bastards). But I'd rather not risk having to pay much more than $12.00 to get my 12.00 points. Ugh.

Dammit, don't be stupid like me, people. Cancel your shit!

Today's OotD:
8/29 - TSN Mini Concepts Batch 13 Study 2.42 pts.

A survey about video games.

• 8/28 - MB - CellFish 1.12 pts
    [*]8/26 - RU - Auto Loan Marketplace 1.75 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

Phew! I just got off the phone with RealtyTrac. In their first support email they told me they would not refund my money but offered me 2 months free. I asked how much they charged me since it doesn't say anywhere on the site and it was 49.95 fucking dollars! Bogus.

Well, I canceled my account online (they were going to charge me $5 to cancel over the phone!) and then called them back and they said within 5 days they should post my refund. Oh thank goodness because that would have sucked major donkey nuts.

So! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR REALTYTRAC! YOU WILL NOT GET CREDIT FROM GAMING LAGOON!

[quote name='iowaholdem']Phew! I just got off the phone with RealtyTrac. In their first support email they told me they would not refund my money but offered me 2 months free. I asked how much they charged me since it doesn't say anywhere on the site and it was 49.95 fucking dollars! Bogus.

Well, I canceled my account online (they were going to charge me $5 to cancel over the phone!) and then called them back and they said within 5 days they should post my refund. Oh thank goodness because that would have sucked major donkey nuts.

So! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR REALTYTRAC! YOU WILL NOT GET CREDIT FROM GAMING LAGOON![/QUOTE]
Congrats on getting your money back. I have forgot to cancel a few things in the past... Now I have a calender that I write all the dates on.

$50 is outrageous.

$50 is outrageous. I've only been stuck with one unintentional charge and that was about 3 years ago on one of those "free iPod" pages. I let a buddy use my credit card to sign up for a free trial as my referral (eFax) and canceled his account but they never canceled debiting my credit card. So it cost me like $40 I think because they wouldn't refund it even though it was canceled during the trial period. Rat bastards...

Today's OotD:
8/30 - ID - Hunt for the Money 0.50 pts.

Fill it out until it says thank you, one more step or something of that nature.

• 8/29 - TSN Mini Concepts Batch 13 Study 2.42 pts
    [*]8/28 - MB - CellFish 1.12 pts
    [*]8/26 - RU - Auto Loan Marketplace 1.75 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

iowaholdem's credit card required deal of the day:

ID - PalTalk Video Chat - 4.00 points

It's a quick sign up for a free week trial of an instant messenger program. The member name and the credit card name do not have to be the same (for those of you that borrow credit cards for offers).

Cancellation procedure: login to the site, go to My Subscriptions, turn off auto renew

Date Completed: 2007-08-30 22:39:20
Date Credited: 2007-08-30 00:15:00

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=21423

I will only be posting credit card deals of the day (which will be limited...) for CCR offers that I personally have completed and been credited for. Hence why they'll be limited. But I'm trying to rack up some quick points and I've got quite a few CCR offers completed, so I thought I'd share with you guys my personal experience. Enjoy!

bread's done
Back