Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

Holy fast shipping! I submitted my request for the custom order Flat Panel TV Mount at 12:50pm Tuesday, processed at 4:43pm, and it arrived at my door via UPS @ 10:30am yeterday morning. Less than 2 days to receive a custom order, talk about service.

Kudos to both Dietzel and Amazon on this one!

[quote name='sp00ge']Holy fast shipping! I submitted my request for the custom order Flat Panel TV Mount at 12:50pm Tuesday, processed at 4:43pm, and it arrived at my door via UPS @ 10:30am yeterday morning. Less than 2 days to receive a custom order, talk about service.

Kudos to both Dietzel and Amazon on this one![/QUOTE]
I

Yeah, Amazon Prime is where its at .. I got my Amazon Prime in October and I think its also increased my buying, but the shipping is fast atleast!

Amazon Prime is a subscrption service that Amazon offers to upgrade any orders (regardless of price) to free 2 day shipping if it's sold by Amazon.com itself. I have a membership (split with 4 other people) though I've never used it...

gaming lagoon does rock, ive already gotten 1600 ms pts and a new av cable for my 360... i just cant get anyone to sign up under me lol, no one believes me, any tips on how to get referrals?

[quote name='Darkness989']gaming lagoon does rock, ive already gotten 1600 ms pts and a new av cable for my 360... i just cant get anyone to sign up under me lol, no one believes me, any tips on how to get referrals?[/QUOTE]
Friends and family are a good place to start. You can also post referral cards on local bulletin boards at laundry mats or other places that have a bulletin board for free advertisements.

[quote name='spoo']Friends and family are a good place to start. You can also post referral cards on local bulletin boards at laundry mats or other places that have a bulletin board for free advertisements.[/quote]

ty i'll try that
i would have signd up under someone, i jus found gaminglagoon b4 i ever found these forums lol

I have some customized referral cards for GL in my freebie site guide topic which can be found in my signature. I also have several other tips for getting referrals. Check them out.

It took me two days of going through offers to get enough points for a 1600 MS point code. I plan on going through the offers again (at a much slower pace) to get me a wifi dongle deal that lets me use my 360 controller as a PC gamepad.

[quote name='spoo']I just did about 5 points of free 0.60 offers in little time. Remember to always say yes to a couple of *offers.
*Hint, some offers are free email newsletter offers.*

www.gaminglagoon.com[/QUOTE]
I'm finally done with these offers and around 98% have been approved.

Yeah, I won the coupon code three times on Gaming Lagoon
at6uraebvee1unitogn4waoecan7coc 20.00 2008-01-18 21:00:05
ae9entsknot7erukiect6ignloho5tus 20.00 2008-01-23 22:00:05
fov9hoaooce8molimapn0sagejav0min 10.00 2008-01-26 22:00:04
And once on Cash Lagoon
Os4gRFarjoW8WichoGfEc8TsacHzA3 5.00 2008-01-15 21:00:06

[quote name='ryokea']It took me two days of going through offers to get enough points for a 1600 MS point code. I plan on going through the offers again (at a much slower pace) to get me a wifi dongle deal that lets me use my 360 controller as a PC gamepad.[/QUOTE]
uh don't 360 controllers already work as a PC gamepad?

Has anyone tried the Gametap Gold offer? I was a Gametap subscriber in the past and I'm considering giving the service one more try since they got a new shipping post or two.

[quote name='spoo']Has anyone tried the Gametap Gold offer? I was a Gametap subscriber in the past and I'm considering giving the service one more try since they got a new shipping post or two.[/QUOTE]

I'll take that as a no.

[quote name='spoo']On gaminglagoon you can now custom order Video games. Look in the prize section under "video games"![/QUOTE]

Awesome! That is great news. I was going to custom order a Pro Duo card this weekend, and I wasn't sure what to do with the points I have left over. Now I think I will custom order Patapon for the the psp.

[quote name='spoo']On gaminglagoon you can now custom order Video games. Look in the prize section under "video games"![/QUOTE]

It is strage the stance Gaminglagoon has had throughout the last year. A year ago the didn't have any custom orders, then when custom orders came about they wouldn't order gift cards or video games. Now they do both!

They've been allowing video game custom orders for a fair while now. I was able to order Guitar Hero III a month or so before it launched. They've allowed video games through custom orders for a long time, though they didn't advertise it as allowed before very recently.

We know the site works, that would be why theres 84 pages here. If you'd like to promote your own link, open your own thread rather than advertising in spoo's, thanks.

[quote name='Foladar']We know the site works, that would be why theres 84 pages here. If you'd like to promote your own link, open your own thread rather than advertising in spoo's, thanks.[/quote]

See even he says it works!:applause:

I'm finally getting around to updating the OP, long overdue but getting done slowly. It will be finished by Monday, unless the wife keeps me overly busy this weekend :argue:.

I'll throw my two cents in here...I signed up for GamingLagoon last week, earned some points, just put in a prize request for a 1600 point Live card, and got the code in my inbox in under one minute. I fired up my 360, and lo and behold, the code was real. Thanks to the CAGers who recommended this!

Everyone posts these links about how it's completely free...not exactly. The way it works is that you go through these surveys and they spam your email (I strongly suggest opening a new one that you don't care about). Then, these spamming sites pay the site you use for referring you to them and they pass off the profit to you in "Points". You then use these points to order prizes, such as gaming gear and points cards. It is legit, legal, but not exactly free, but it is for you. The offers requiring a credit card earn you a whole lot more points, and all you have to do is cancel your membership before your free trial is over and BAM, free "Points" for nothing.
Now, you can also get points for referrals in the following way:
1. Someone signs up using my referral link
2. They get 10 points from an offer
3. I automatically get 2 points - not from their 10, just out of nowhere
- Therefore, the person that would've signed up otherwise is helping out someone else. Great, huh?
If all of this sounds good (and if you really want those points without paying, it should), please follow this link - http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=147977 (My referral link to PrizeRebel.com) and you can start earning points and helping me out along the way. Then, you give out your link to friends that are interested and they can help you too. It's a win win for everyone.
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy your free goodies! ;)

[quote name='NickB']how long does the verification email take?[/QUOTE]

It should only take a minute or two tops. Sing up using Gmail, I have had problems with gaminglagoon using Yahoo and others have mentioned similar problems with hotmail.

Alright dude. Obviously you didn't catch the sarcasm in my last post, but how could you miss the big glaring omission of your referral link as a sign that you're not allowed to spam your referral link in this thread - let alone anywhere on these forums?

bread's done
Back