Feedback
241 (100%)
1069263_610560288976153_1591657815_n.png

just enter this facebook address

https://www.facebook.com/TheWolverineMovie?sk=app_536882113045563&app_data

and enter this ticket code:

CINEMARK72613

then just hit male or female avatar gender

Anybody know how to get the code for the Wolverine claws that they also say you can get? It's just showing me the code I got for the suit.

Anybody know how to get the code for the Wolverine claws that they also say you can get? It's just showing me the code I got for the suit.
Delete your cookies & history or use a different browser than what you used for the samurai suit. If you do it right, it'll ask you to not only like The Wolverine, but also ask for an E-mail address before giving up a sweet claw code.

UPDATE: Durr...instead of all that jazz, just open a new private window (firefox) or incognito mode (chrome) and re-sign into facebook.

I never did find the wolverine claws on the dashboard, not for lack of trying. I now have armor and claws for myself and my son. If they can both be stacked together, I might as well rename my son Samurai Wolverine for the next year or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool.  too bad it wasn't in parts then you could put on a predator mask and have a suit XD

O yea doesnt  work for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, was going to snag another one for my brother quickly. But that Cinemark code don't work anymore :(

Im gonna fucking cry if there is no other way to get this today :(
Don't go through the OP link but just sign-in to a facebook profile and navigate to the Wolverine Movie page.

There's is a link near the top with Xbox Avatar. I went through that on a 2nd profile and I didn't even need the Cinemark code. They only asked for e-mail address.

Don't go through the OP link but just sign-in to a facebook profile and navigate to the Wolverine Movie page.

There's is a link near the top with Xbox Avatar. I went through that on a 2nd profile and I didn't even need the Cinemark code. They only asked for e-mail address.
That's for the claws, not the Samurai outfit.

how do i get the suit if i don't live in the u.s, seems a bit unfair the way people outside the u.s don't get all the content? 

bread's done
Back