Free Xbox360 Games - Guitar Hero III w/ Les Paul (Xbox Marketplace Points for green)

Coyotezeye

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Looking for free games for your xbox 360? All you need is a valid credit card & you can get games for your xbox 360 for next to nothing.

What games you ask?

Well how about Guitar Hero III Bundle. This comes with the wireless Les Paul controller. Thats a $100+ Value.

Guitar Hero II Bundle is also available. This one comes with the

Prefer shooter stlye games, well how about Call of Duty 4 or Halo 3.

Want some hardware instead? Well you can get a Wireless Halo edition Controller or a Wireless Halo edition Headset.

Theres a ton of things you can get.

So whats the catch? You must complete 2 offers... Only 2 offers for a game that costs $100. These offers cost anywhere from Free, to $10/$15 each offer. With many offers only costing $1.00

Some offers you may even want to use anyways.

Want to rent some games before you pick your free one, well then do the trial for gamefly, only $8.95 for the first month.

Once you have completed your 2 offers, pick your game, place your order and 1-3 weeks later you will have your game delivered at your door. No shipping costs, no hidden costs.

If you sign up with my account & go "green" I will even throw in a couple hundered Xbox Live Marketplace points.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=235828

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

moreinfo.php

bread's done
Back