Free YDMD Avatar Prop

Just what I needed, thanks a lot.
22.gif

Is this a US only promo? *sad face* :(

Any spares anyone gets would be appreciated :) Hopefully there are a few spares out there

I am unable to do this at the moment so if any kind person has any extra codes I wouldn't not appreciate the deed.

Doh. When you go to xbox.com and enter the code it will show you the picture of the avatar item. I was going to print screen then post here but I effed up. Thanks though. If someone can do that, that would be great for others to see if it's worth dling or sharing with others.

Aw, no cellphone here :(.
Anyone would like to send me a code? I'll trade it for a 343 avatar shirt if you want.

other european here, what a pity... if someone wana change one code, i have some items for avatar for trade.

wwwxboxavatargearcom-ydmd-free-avatar-prop.png

I prefer in red ones...

Thanks

If anybody has a spare code they don't mind sharing, I would love one also! I do not have a cell phone so I'm not able to do the texting offers. Thank you in advance. :)

Got one of my phone, tested my luck by sending it again and it said it wasn't available anymore. One per number, it seems. Thank you, OP!

[quote name='Ghostbusters']I have 3 extra as of right now will try to get more soon and give back to the CAG community stay tuned[/QUOTE]

may i have one please, as im in the uk?

bread's done
Back