Free $

Jragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Superpoints

Superpoints is a site where you earn points to trade them in for rewards like Cash via Paypal, iPods, Gift Cards, and much more!

Ways to Earn Points

• Complete offers/tasks
  • Watch Videos
  • Click the SuperLucky Button (By far the easiest way to earn points. All you have to do is click and see if you won!)
  • Check out the "LuckyMail" which comes in your email address

Prize(s) Received

• $85 in Amazon Gift Cards

They currently have a limited time offer where you can sign up for free and not pay $10 to join! So click here before it ends!

PrizeRebel

PrizeRebel is a site where you complete offers for points to redeem for prizes. You can even custom order from websites like Amazon and Ebay. I gained over $240 with this site!​

Tips on Completing Offers

• Always clear your cookies before you do an offer
  • Use a different email every time you do an offer that is from the same company
  • Look up Guides (in Forum) for step by step directions on how to complete a certain offer
Prizes Received

• $140 in Ultimate Game Cards
  • $80 Xbox Live Points
  • $80 in Amazon Gift Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
They have recently made a new Rewards Catalog that includes gaming consoles, gift cards, electronics, and cash via PayPal. So pick up an invite token and sign up today while it's still free to join!

Got another $5 Amazon Gift Card from SuperPoints. $20 more until I have enough to pre-order Gears of War 3. :D

[quote name='Jragon']Thanks to the person that signed up under me![/QUOTE]

I'm guessing that was me since I signed up today from this tread haha. You might need to end up reminding me if I'm not active on there. At the moment I'm trying to get $20 worth of Ebay certificates for a car part I want that I'm not looking to spend real money on. So after that I'll be on Amazon gift card rampage mode so this site will defiantly come in handy for that. :D

Will do! I'll PM you here. Btw, you can get more clicks for the SuperLucky Button if you upgrade your member level. More chances to get Points! ;)

Planning on getting enough $ for Fallout New Vegas on Xbox 360 from PrizeRebel alone (currently $5.75)!

Currently have $8.19 on PrizeRebel. This month, they have "Bonus Weekends" which means that you earn 2 bonus points, equivalent to $2, every single weekend if you get credited for 15 offers. So hurry and participate because they usually only have "Bonus Weekends" once every 2 months!

bread's done
Back