Freebers & Cheap Ass Gamer Week of Gaming Giveaway

OK i used the CAG contest page & it worked like a charm! Do i have to do that everyday for the CAG contest, or am i signed up until March 20th?

[quote name='wune']I heard about freebers but didn't trust them until now. Also: the mobile CAG works great![/QUOTE][quote name='daggerpaw']same here - it's hard to know who to trust on the web. We trust CAG, and CAG is like, "Hey, freebers, don't worry cat, they're cool."[/QUOTE] ahh CAG the ultimate in co-signing. If CAG has co-signed on HDDVD maybe it would still be around.

[quote name='e Skrilla']I want to increase my odds of winning by using facebook and twitter but it says I've entered already on the first block :([/QUOTE]well you have to wait. When I did it it says "Wait 5 second to enter thru facebook" and a few seconds later it popped up.. same with twitter afterwards

[quote name='Vegan']Just my two cents... I've never been comfortable with contests that make you spam your friends as the condition for entering.[/QUOTE]well if you want to enter contests seriously we all have alts. If you just want to do one contest a single tweet isn't too bad. You can put it up at 1in the morning and bug almost none of your peeps.

[quote name='freebers']Thanks CheapyD.

BUT the CAG-end of the giveaway is open to ANYONE. I can easily scratch the cards and dish out the codes, to anyone in ANY country.

This is why we decided to have CAG-only and Freebers giveaways side-by-side, so everyone has a chance at getting SOMEthing.

Good luck everyone! :)[/QUOTE]

Hello CAG bods and Freebers. Quite a neat concept you got going. Sure popular.

Could you clarfy for me, what part of this contest is open to everyone? I'm in the UK and I see this:

Sorry, this competition isn't available to users in your region.

And your Freebers website giveaway is for US Residents only?

O:)

Good luck everyone.

If anyone has any issues with the freebers.com side of the contest, let me know.

(AKA with entering, registering a freebers account [which is optional to win btw], etc)

[quote name='freebers']Good luck everyone.

If anyone has any issues with the freebers.com side of the contest, let me know.

(AKA with entering, registering a freebers account [which is optional to win btw], etc)[/QUOTE]

I registered on the site as well as entering here :D

[quote name='freebers'](AKA with entering, registering a freebers account [which is optional to win btw], etc)[/QUOTE]
perfect that answers my last question. I'll be seeing you daily freebers.

[quote name='Wolfkin']he's talking about the CAG contest. if you go to the CAG contest page
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/competitions.php?competitionid=35
you can access that from anywhere. The points will be in US currency but anyone can win them.

The one at Freeber's website IS US only.[/QUOTE]

As I said, that link gives me the message

Sorry, this competition isn't available to users in your region.

Because i'm in the UK. :)

Looks like our first winner of the PSN/MSPoint card is: xXLeadFarmerXx

I just got an e-mail from a CAG staffer and have already e-mailed the winner to ask which card they want to win.

Also, I believe you only have to enter one time on CAG... but at Freebers.com you will need to enter each day we have a new prize. :)

[quote name='iRobotZombie']As I said, that link gives me the message
Because i'm in the UK. :)[/QUOTE]my apologies.

the CAG link gives you error? far as I can tell there should be no reason you can't enter to win the cards long as you understand it's in US currency..

Next day's winner is Brandroid according to CheapyD.

That being said, I'm just going to start PMing winners and asking them to e-mail me so I can setup a contact stream to get cards to people. So, if you win - check your PMs.

Hey guys, no problem! Thanks for entering and I hope you all continue to use Freebers.com even after the contest is over. If our user majority wants video games - we'll make sure video game related items are dished out at LEAST once or twice (if not more) per week.

Our most recent winner of the PSN Card / MS Point card is... MidValley!
I just sent you a PM, MidValley! :)

It's really disappointing to see CAG associated with something that SO looks like fraud, from all of the bot/spam accounts that keep winning.

Here are the last 3 winners of the CAG contest (Choice of $20 PSN or 1600 MS Point Card):

zero26
illusio
unopepito06

Congrats everyone! I'll be PMing each of you.

And keklar, many CAG members have won. A few of them have posted pics on our forum to prove it. They had equal chance at winning, and yes some people aren't active on twitter and facebook. Not everyone spends 7 hours per day online, and thats okay - we legally have to keep this open to everyone.

Will we balance it out to be a bit more competitive, and make it more contest-style? We might, in fact we are going over some ideas right now.

We've thought about doing it referral-program style, and the top 3 people win something... but even that could turn into a monopoly of some sorts. What if the top 3 people were practically the same every day because they were just so huge on the social networks?

If you have any suggestions, visit our forum http://freebers.com/forums/ and let us know what you think we should do regarding selecting winners. Right now its 100% even based on the entries you involve yourself in.

Back to what I was doing, sending PMs now winners. Congrats again! :)

Just thought I'd post to let you know that I actually won a blue Ipod Shuffle from Freebers yesterday. I've been entering every day for about a week so not too shabby. Thanks to Cag & Freebers!

Thats cool, i still check everyday what they are giving away. But i only enter the ones that id want. I didnt enter the 3 month of netflix or 1600 MS points card contests. They should give away a ps3, or an ipad. LOL I could use one of those. :D

haven't won yet, but I'm registered on the site, and have entered for those things which I would like to win! thanks again for the opportunity!

Just won The Sims 3 Deluxe for the PC. Awesome, I never win anything. It feels kinda good. Anyway, thanks freebers. I assume I can keep entering every day or is there a limit to how many times someone can win something?

[quote name='Tardcore']Just won The Sims 3 Deluxe for the PC. Awesome, I never win anything. It feels kinda good. Anyway, thanks freebers. I assume I can keep entering every day or is there a limit to how many times someone can win something?[/QUOTE]

Pretty nice to see CAGs winning some items! I am addicted to freebers and thegiveway.com, hope i win something soon!

It kind of makes me laugh to see the rise and fall of Freebers in just a few short months. I wish I had won something from them, instead of the Twitter eggs and Facebook bots.

bread's done
Back