Freebie week of 4/26/06

Tried signing up for one of the free school mascot tshirts... Hope they believe that I'm a band teacher.

Good topic!

Haha, I'm going to send all the joystick lotion, covers, tampons, and perfume to the neighbors. :bomb:

This is going to be too funny when people are getting "hardcore playing" aids.

I can't wait to hear moms beating kids over astroglide and perfume...

Signed up for the hot sauce and cookies. Thanks op.

I just wanted to mention however I'm kinda worried that the hot sauce website seemed to discuss antibiotics more than it did their sauce.

[quote name='Maklershed']I just wanted to mention however I'm kinda worried that the hot sauce website seemed to discuss antibiotics more than it did their sauce.[/quote]

Yeah they have some loony jesus site thing and medicine that doesn't do anything (but rip you off). Crazy fuckers.

[quote name='Brak']Tried signing up for one of the free school mascot tshirts... Hope they believe that I'm a band teacher.

Good topic![/QUOTE]

Well you can convince them when they call... that's right they call you to discuss specific design just in case you missed the small fine print.

Thanks OP. Signed up for hot sauce, cookies, tea, and Gamers joystick protective cover. Tried signing up for the Celine perfume, but the survey has been closed.

Thanks OP nice list! I saw the Joystick lotion description and was like WTF then read the link :D...

Tried for the lube, condom, cookies and candy!

Thanks OP I signed up for a ton of random shit. Hopefully they'll ship my 6XL Herbie the Viking shirt to BS High!

bread's done
Back