Freebies (DVDs, CDs, etc.) Please Take!

FusionHype

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I am giving these away as I don't want them anymore and I can't get anything for selling them. Please reply in this thread if you would like any of these items and I will send you a message. The only thing you will have to pay for is shipping. Some of the discs are scratched up but they should all play.

:dvd:South Park Season 3
:dvd:South Park Season 4
:dvd:Reno 911 Season 1
:dvd:Chappelle's Show Season 1
:dvd:Supernatural Season 3

:wii:Major Minor's Majestic March

Music CDs:
Madonna "Music" Single
Avril Lavigne Let Go (Crack on case, CD is scratched up)
Christina Aguilera (first CD, in decent condition)
Go Simpsonic with the Simpsons
50 Cent Get Rich or Die Tryin' (CD is scratched up)
Jimmy Fallon The Bathroom Wall (CD is scratched up)
Britney Spears ...baby one more time
Destiny's Child the writing's on the wall
The Sound of Music Soundtrack
Missy Elliot Under Construction (light scratches)

Frommer's Bangkok Day by Day 13 Smart Ways to see the City (used this for my recent trip...was useful for ideas...comes with full map...)

I've also got boxes for PSPs, DSs, and Wiis so let me know if you need any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like the Sound of Music Soundtrack please. Is it all complete, I mean with CD picture cover and all? Thanks!

GL getting rid of Major Minor's Majestic March
I bought that sometime a couple months back for 3 bucks.
Played it once
facepalmed
Put it with rest of wii games and never played again

That's why I'm giving it away for free! I thought since it was made by the same guy who made Parappa the Rapper it would be decent. What a stretch.

Might want to highlight that they'll have to pay for shipping, people get tunnel vision about this stuff and they'll bitch when you remind them of that.

I would like the Wii game but how much would shipping be. Also Could you just mail it in a Envelope or is it to big..... Also same question with the sound of music.

dvd.png
Supernatural Season 3
pls

hey i'd take
dvd.png
South Park Season 3,
dvd.png
South Park Season 4,
dvd.png
Reno 911 Season 1, and
dvd.png
Chappelle's Show Season 1 if they are still available.

I noticed that you mentioned the condition of the discs; are all of these disc-only? If they come complete, I'm interested in Major Minor's Majestic March.

Everything comes in its original case. Sorry for not mentioning that.

Missy Elliott CD is not edited.

I have a PSP 1001 Giga pack box, Wii (original release) box, and Nintendo DS Lite box (black model).

What do you mean by boxes for PSP, DS, and Wii games? Empty cases or cases for specific games including cover and/or manual?

[quote name='FusionHype']I have a PSP 1001 Giga pack box, Wii (original release) box, and Nintendo DS Lite box (black model).[/QUOTE]

His boxes are for the systems themselves.

Updated list. Asking neocisco for the missy cd, then CheapAssHustla, then kburns10.

Shipping for Supernatural would be $4 since I have to get a larger bubble mailer and its a bit heavy. Anything else with it would not really cost more.

With the system boxes, they include most inserts that were included with the system. They are in pretty good shape and do not include any accessories or anything of value (just the box and inserts).

bread's done
Back