FreebiHunter's Gamepack Giveaway

FreebiHunter

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
This IS simple. I am giving away a copy of Forza 2 and Fusion Frenzy 2. I have recieved them, and will ship them out to the winner. All you have to do to be eligible is make some sort of post in this thread. Winner will be chosen tomorrow at 12:00 PM. That's Wed @ 12 Noon. I will pick the winner thru a random # generator. I will then PM the winner and they will be notified! Good Luck!
[url removed] Go Green and You Will Have My Love, and Best of Luck!

How is this skeptical? I mean then don't enter if your going to say that, I'm giving people a chance to win two games they might not have been able to on the Tropicana Game. All you're doing is saying its skeptical. You need some proof, and then call it 'skeptical'

[quote name='FreebiHunter']You wanna explain this?[/quote]

I don't know, may have jumped the gun since I was the first to see the post, you have lots of posts on here, and really have nothing to gain by posting this here. I just thought a catch was coming, my apologizes if you took this personally.

[quote name='aphu9876']I don't know, may have jumped the gun since I was the first to see the post, you have lots of posts on here, and really have nothing to gain by posting this here. I just thought a catch was coming, my apologizes if you took this personally.[/QUOTE]

No catch, I did take it personally, but its fine. I guess your entered now :lol:

Hey I would love to make the catch donate 100 MS Points to me, so if anyone wants, feel free, but thats not required.

bread's done
Back