Freedom Fighters(GC) $20 at the EaStore

Well no doubt its 20 everywhere. But a lot of people get the free 15 dollar code from the EAStore. Xbox and PS2 versions are still 49.95 tho. Some other people were wondering when it would drop at this store specifically, and it did. Well one version did.

[quote name='superstevedogg']Well no doubt its 20 everywhere. But a lot of people get the free 15 dollar code from the EAStore. Xbox and PS2 versions are still 49.95 tho. Some other people were wondering when it would drop at this store specifically, and it did. Well one version did.[/quote]

Big thanx for the heads up on this one. My gift card expires on 4/11 and I hope the Xbox version drops by then. If not, I guess I'll pick up the Cube version.

[quote name='superstevedogg']Well no doubt its 20 everywhere. But a lot of people get the free 15 dollar code from the EAStore. Xbox and PS2 versions are still 49.95 tho. Some other people were wondering when it would drop at this store specifically, and it did. Well one version did.[/quote]

All 3 versions have dropped to $20 at the stores I've been to. Maybe EAStore is just a little behind and will catch up soon.

Wow, thanks for the tip, I was sitting on one of those $15 coupons, this was a good excuse to buy something with it.

Under $11 shipped ain't bad.

[quote name='waxHead']damn, deleted my coupon by accident :([/quote]

just found it, Freedom Fighters for the 'Cube, $10.94 shipped! ;)

[quote name='wubb']Hope they drop the Xbox version soon![/quote]

if your local Best Buy has it, you can spend an extra $4 and get it for $15 using the GGC. you won't have to wait for it to arrive, but you have to spend a few more dollars.

for people who want the xbox and ps2 versions, eb has them used for 13.50 shipped after aff25 coupon, only 2-3$more than thisdeal

[quote name='metroidkiller9']tax[/quote]

as with all B&M deals, yes, there is tax. if you get taxed at 6%, then the total would $15.90 for a brand new XBox version from Best Buy. but if you want the game now, it's probably the best deal available.

EDIT: lots of online retailers now charge tax, so this is quickly becoming an inescapable fact of purchasing, no matter if it's online or B&M.

Yeah, I know ebgames.com has it for $13.50 used and that I can get it for $15 at BB - but mine is OOS, but I'll give the EA store another few weeks (or at least until whenever my coupon code expires) to drop the X version before I go that route.

Thanks for the tips anyway.

They gave you 10% of the difference between $15 (at BB using the GGC) and the $20 price at CC despite also taking the coupon to make it $15 at CC as well? Pretty sweet. (Even though it is just $0.50)

You sir, have truly lived up to your title of Cheap Ass Veteran. :lol:

is it corporate policy for Circuit City to accept competitor's coupons? I was told by multiple employees that the GGC couldn't be used at my CC.

Blockbuster had the price dropped for new/sealed copies of Freedom Fighters for Xbox to $20, and I had a $15 gift card from Christmas, so I got it for $6.35 out of pocket. Not bad...reminds me of a militia version of Brute Force.

bread's done
Back