freethinlaptop.com ?

McNutsack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
My mom heard, on my local radio that actually has lot of kick ass legit deals , about this website.
And how it actually worked blahblah.

my mom is friends with one of the wives who's husband works at the radio station, and she verified that it did work for her husband.

Thing is, I get home and start filling this "free" offer out for her, and it turns out they want us to sign up for 3 offers before we qualify.

We do that, since some of it is useful, cheap stuff, that you can cancel after 10 days or so, and keep the free...uhh, for example, green tea pills, for $4, so it's no huge loss.

Then, after we did the 3, it says we need 6 offers to continue. LOL.

You had to select from the same list of offers as before, not even different ones, so it boggles my mind that they changed it to 6. How was that necessary?

No idea how that is legal, it clearly says "3 offers", and then it magically changes to 6 after they know you've paid about $15 total for 3 offers of your choice and would have to go back to each websites customer support to cancel that.

Wait, no, it didnt change to 6, says you now need SIX MORE. My mistake.

I shouldnt have filled it out for my dumb mom, but she is very persistent, and wouldnt listen to my "nothing is ever free" logic.

I honestly feel bad for her, I wish she would've believed me about none of this being worth it.

Any one have any info about this site?

Any one know how many offers you actually have to snag before they let you qualify for the Mac Laptop?

Your mom would have been much better off doing one of the Trainn sites. Freeofferspot.com is very simple and there are no hidden costs.

You're probably going to wind up paying half the cost of the laptop by the time you qualify, and then have to wait 2 months before receiving.

You know, I went over the rules and restrictions and all that, and I honestly laughed.

It clearly says you need to sign up for a ridiculous 18 offers.

You figure, at MINIMUM, each offer costs $5 , for them to send you a free trial of something.
Which, you have to cancel all of them within 10 days or you'll be billed monthly.
Billed monthly, for 18 different product offers...each averaging $70 a month.

Now, even though those offers say you can cancel anytime during the free trial and not be charged for their monthly payment/delivery and what have you, that doesnt matter.
Nope, not at all.
Because to receive the free laptop, you have keep each of the 18 offers going for AT MINIMUM 2 months before you cancel them.

You figure each thing is $70 a month average, multiplied by 18 different offers = $1,200
But you have to keep them going for 2 months, so it's about $2,400 before you can get this "free" laptop.

Netflix, things of that sort, are $10 a month or so, but the things my mom wanted(skin care stuff) are way higher.

Is the laptop free?
Yes.

Is it worth it?
No, unless all 18 of these offers are things you absolutely need and wanted to have in the 1st place, it's not.

If you wanted a netflix subsription, sure, why not get it if it'll go towards a free laptop? You felt like being a member, anyway!

If you wanted a free coffee maker, paying the price of monthly coffee being delivered to your door, sure, saves me a trip to the store!

But there's not 18 offers there that any one would really need to have.

And although you're paying less for these offers than you would at it's retail store value, the point is 18 offers is too overwhelming for a 2 month period to pay for.

I honestly am so upset at the ignorance of adults.

I had to help my mom and her friend with all this foolishness right when I got off work.
They seemed all happy and giddy, and I was trying to reason with them, but they kept telling me to just "try" , "continue on" etc.

It's sad, because now that I went back on my own time, I read the rules and stuff in a matter of 30 seconds before I found out the whple scheme of it all.

Apparently they didn't...

I need to put a lock on my moms email address, I have a feeling she can not tell the difference between real email, and spam/fraud emails.

Seriously, adults are so out of touch.

My whole night is stressful having to track down cancellation numbers so she can cancel the 3 offers she got.
1 of the numbers which I don't even remember,cuz I don't remember what she signed up for, lol.
God, stupid ADULTS.

LOL I tried doing one of these(or rather I had a then gf signing up for offers for me to get something 'free')a while back for a 'free' Dell computer. It was some junky pos which was probably only worth $300 or so to begin with, yet she did the 3 or 4 offers they said she would need to, then it spiked up to 8-10 offers without warning.

So yeah, those 'free' offer things aren't always worth it, though I will say that a similar site sent her a free copy of San Andreas for PS2 for doing ONE offer, which was a trial that cost maybe $7 in shipping.

Worst thing she ever signed up for was a 'trial' of Crest Whitestrips through cashcrate's site(which I have a referral link for my account with them in my posts usually), they ended up gouging her about $80-90 for what was SUPPOSED to be a 'free trial' that she only had to pay a nominal shipping fee for. And, even worse was that they said they would be sending her the strips EVERY MONTH THEREAFTER(probably at the $80-90 a month rate).

She was SO pissed off with me over that, which I don't blame her, but I told her you HAVE to read the fine print of these offers before continuing.

bread's done
Back