Freezing During God of War CoO??

brucewayne12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just bought a PSP so I would be able to play Peace Walker. I bought a couple other games to tide me over until it comes out, and they have worked fine.
I downloaded the demo for God of War, and it always froze within 5 minutes. I looked online and I saw other people were having issues with that, so I figured it was just a flaw with the demo.
I bought the full game on UMD today, and it STILL freezes within minutes of starting the game.
Has this happened to anyone else? I doubt it is a problem with my PSP since every other game and demo has worked fine...
Thanks for any help

I have a psp-2001 and didn't have any issues playing through it. You should try updating the psp to the newest firmware and see if that fixes the issue. If not, it could just be the copy of the game that you have, and you can exchange it for a new one.

Actually playing through this now on a psp 3000 and I had it freeze once when it was going to a cutscene. ( early in the game ) Had to reset my psp but since then nothing has gone wrong.

Works fine on my 1000. If your being a bad person and aren't paying for it I know why it's crashing, but I'm not going to tell you as the PSP needs people to buy it's games.

bread's done
Back