Friday HMV Anniversary SALE! DOORcrasher Video Game Deals

aww sweet, gotta pick up some movies then. i borrowed Fallout 3, its such a huge game, i guess its worth 29.99.... but its... huge... HUGE.

The link seems to be broken...

I'd love some blu-rays. I'd love to get Taken and The Prestige finally.

Working again, although nothing that hot.

Seems like it's system specific

PS3: Metal Gear Solid IV, Fallout 3
XBOX 360: Saint's Row 2, FarCry 2

SNL Season 1 for $14.99 is a decent value also.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Could you list the $10 blurays/other big deals?
THE LINK doesn't seem to work.[/QUOTE]

DVD Box Set
30 Rock Seasons 1 & 2 for 29.99
The Office Seasons 1 & 2 for 34.99
House Seasons 1 & 2 for 39.99

BluRay
American Psycho, A Bridge Too Far, Resevoir Dogs, WAR for $10

[quote name='slam09']DVD Box Set
30 Rock Seasons 1 & 2 for 29.99
The Office Seasons 1 & 2 for 34.99
House Seasons 1 & 2 for 39.99[/QUOTE]

Those box sets are not a part of the sale, I saw them at Best Buy for the same price.

Sigh... I already have Season 1 of House, and I'd love to get season 2... especially for that price. Why couldn't we just mix and match those seasons!

Guess i'll be skipping the blu-rays though...

[quote name='jeffx']Anything for Wii? PDF won't load.[/QUOTE]

No Wii, all the Video Game deals are mentioned

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Would it be the good time to get Fallout 3? What do you think?[/QUOTE]

There might be a GOTY edition released in the fall that will include the DLC they sell separately for $24.99. This edition will be $69.99 though.

It's a good price if you want it now, but if they do come out with this GOTY Edition then if you add the price of the DLC to the price of an edition like this then it's not that hot of a deal.

The GOTY Edition is all speculation though. Bethesda has produced it for the last two Elder Scrolls games.

[quote name='Corizzle']No Wii, all the Video Game deals are mentioned

There might be a GOTY edition released in the fall that will include the DLC they sell separately for $24.99. This edition will be $69.99 though.

It's a good price if you want it now, but if they do come out with this GOTY Edition then if you add the price of the DLC to the price of an edition like this then it's not that hot of a deal.

The GOTY Edition is all speculation though. Bethesda has produced it for the last two Elder Scrolls games.[/QUOTE]

Thx Corizzle, I dont really need it now, I would probably not play it soon but would like to try it out eventually so Ill consider that.

is it 29.99 for the FULL fallout 3 game? or this is only the ADDON part? cheers if anyone can confirm....too many dam deals, i need a HOT gas deal :D

What does the POST say, klepto? Fallout 3, or Fallout 3: Expansion?

A quick check of Future Shop shows the Expansion for $24.99...would HMV selling the Expansion for $29.99 seem like a DEAL to you? Hmm...

ok the link finally showed yup but its gonna b a HARD PM tho.... props if anyone is able to pull it off

jajer4.jpg

8 in stock at STC hmv....course i bet theres gonna a lineup sat

Not gaming related but I was worried the 30Rock sets would all be sold out. After paying for it, I remembered that no one even watches it so of course it wasn't sold out :D

[quote name='kleptodathief']someone on rfd mention they picked up Fallout 3 x360 v for 24.99! YMMV[/QUOTE]Where was that exactly? Show me the link.

The Oshawa HMV has their Fallout 3s behind the front counter. I almost walked out thinking they were all sold out.

Kind of torn on Fallout.. that's a damn good price, but I'd prefer to have it on 360. That, and I feel like I'll be too busy in the next few weeks to play it, and then maybe a better deal will pop up. Decisions, decisions.

$30 is an amazing price for fallout 3.

Especially now that new content will also be available for the ps3 version.

Fallout 3 is definitely worth $30... as for if it can go lower, what is Oblivion going for now? I don't think it ever got super cheap? Also the GOTY edition with all the DLC bundled is coming in a few months.. not sure if it'll be for the PS3 too though.

[quote name='TripleQ'] what is Oblivion going for now? I don't think it ever got super cheap? [/QUOTE]
Oblivion's GOTY edition was one of the clearance items at TSCC...when it was still available.

As it turns out, I was dodgy and didn't answer your Q at all :)

[quote name='addone']Oblivion's GOTY edition was one of the clearance items at TSCC...when it was still available.

As it turns out, I was dodgy and didn't answer your Q at all :)[/QUOTE]

You can easily find the GOTY Oblivion for $30 new. I think that was the MSRP when it was released? I'd imagine Fallout will follow the same sales tactic. So give it a while and it'll be $30 for a complete copy with the $20(?) worth of DLC packed in.

So yeah, if you're not looking to play Fallout soon, skip it till later.

I just traded in my copy of Fallout 3 to FS for $40 (No goozex for me, unfortunately, since my backlog of games is just off the charts right now). In terms of the Oblivison GOTY, I purchased it when Zellers had their 20% off software sale, making it $23.99, down from $29.99. Great deal, IMO!

[quote name='kleptodathief']ot: how long duz it take to finish fallout 3? over 100hours?[/QUOTE]

that's with side quests, unmarked quests, visiting every map checkpoint, and some wandering aimlessly just enjoying the experience and not rushing the main story - yeah it's 100 easily.

rushing the main story only and it's like 15-20. don't do that to yourself though. savour that game. level the shit out of your character and see all the wild perks (powerups) in action.

BACK O.T.
sale's over now.

bread's done
Back