Friday Night Lights DVD S1 & 2 $15 at Target B&M

hbkhbk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Don't think this was included in the regular Target weekly thread, so here it goes. You get the S1 and 2 combo pack for $15. Some quality football time after the NFL season is over =)

Yea, it's part of their "Great Save" event. You should be able to find this in the seasonal section of your store. They had more season double packs for $15, but the only other one I can remember is Sabrina: The Teenage Witch Season 1 and 2

Going today after class to pick up FNL! i already have s3 and s4. Just need s1-s2 to complete the collection

I don't like football so I pasted but Target is the place to get TV on DVD. They had Reba seasons 3 and 4 and seasons 5 and 6 bundled for $10 a bundle. They had Parenthood for $10, Breaking Bad season 1 for $10.

Go Target.

Other $15 two packs in the same seasonal section at my target were
CSI seasons 1 and 2
Magnum PI season 2 and 3
Hunter-I think it was seasons 3 and 4
Northern Exposure-I think it was seasons 3 and 4

[quote name='bigdaddy']I don't like football so I pasted but Target is the place to get TV on DVD. They had Reba seasons 3 and 4 and seasons 5 and 6 bundled for $10 a bundle. They had Parenthood for $10, Breaking Bad season 1 for $10.

Go Target.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to like football to like FNL. Everyone says that but once they watch it they are instantly hooked. It really is an amazing show and vastly underrated. Give it a chance you won't regret it.

[quote name='ehwhoknows']Couldn't find this at the Target I went to. Bunch of Everybody Loves Raymond and Reba double packs though.[/QUOTE]

It is in the seasonal area, so where they usually stick christmas and halloween stuff in your local store...there will be lots of bulk items like 2 packs of 4 lb peanut butter jars and giant boxes of diapers around...The DVD section is pretty small, so it may be on endcap.

[quote name='K_G']It is in the seasonal area, so where they usually stick christmas and halloween stuff in your local store...there will be lots of bulk items like 2 packs of 4 lb peanut butter jars and giant boxes of diapers around...The DVD section is pretty small, so it may be on endcap.[/QUOTE]

I went back to my local target store again and checked again. There's actually a designated "Great Save" section of the store, fortunately, I picked up the last pack they had. Just a FYI, in case anyone is having trouble finding it.

[quote name='iTz Spooky']You don't have to like football to like FNL. Everyone says that but once they watch it they are instantly hooked. It really is an amazing show and vastly underrated. Give it a chance you won't regret it.[/QUOTE]
+1
That would be like not watching Sons of Anarchy because you don't like motorcycles.

[quote name='iTz Spooky']You don't have to like football to like FNL. Everyone says that but once they watch it they are instantly hooked. It really is an amazing show and vastly underrated. Give it a chance you won't regret it.[/QUOTE]

It's a high school football show. I'm sure it's a fine show, but I'll pass anyways. The subtext is still, high school, Texas and football and all of which I enjoy very little of.

Plus it's too late now anyways. I'm not going back to the Target that had them for awhile. The Target closer to me has never had them in, they actually don't even have any DVDs in the "Great Save" section.

bread's done
Back