Friday/Saturday (18/19) $10 off $50 (total purch) Coupon for FM in friday Oregonian

brianmoy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
311 (100%)
Hello. Saw this in today's Oregonian. Would have posted earlier since this is only a two day coupon and tonight is 1 of the days, but had to fix car and do a bunch of stuff. This coupon is on the front page of the Fred Meyer ad in the Friday Oregonian.

Friday & Saturday Only: Save an extra $10 when you purchase $50 or more

In Home, Apparel & Home Electronics Departments. In store only, Valid on regular, sale, clearance or coupon offers. Valid Friday, Nov. 18 and Saturday, Nov. 19 only. Etc, etc...

These are my favorite kinds of coupons. Too bad I can't afford to get anything right now. Hope this is useful to someone as I hardly find anything to post that's already been posted by someone.

or something like an xbox 360 title... which run about 59.99

wow. this is a good chance to get new titles for reasonable prices...

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']only thing that sucks ass about this kind of deal is you have to buy something really cheap to get a 49.99 game to 50 bucks so the coupon activates.[/QUOTE]

That's true. But if can find something for less than a dollar (say a set of buttons or shoelaces on the clearance table maybe?) then you'd be still be saving $9+ dollars. Plus since its total purchase you could have bought a few clearance games too, since its off total purchase and included sale/clearance items.

bread's done
Back