Friend list cap at 100!

viksmart

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Yea so lately I've been running into the issue of not having space for my friends because I've reached the cap.

Nearly half of my firiends list consists of real people I know and then the other half of people I met online and play with through various games.

I know it's crazy but I play quite a bit of multiplayer games where I have to add clan members and that takes up a lot of slots for multiple games.

I just wanted to know if many of you have experienced this and like me hope that Sony integrates a larger friend list system.

It would be nice I guess but maybe that would have everything cluttered up I delete anybody off my list that hasn't been on in 2-3 months anyway for me 100 is a good limit

I always get this problem but I just zip down to the bottom and delete all the people that havent been on in a couple months. I doubt you play with every single one anyways, I myself only tend to play with 5-10 on a regular basis.

I usually gain random friends when new games come out like ME3, meet people in multi add them, play with them and once I get tired of the game I never play with them again lol

yeah i just had to delete about 5 friends last night. i try not to delete real friends and try to delete old boostn buds but idk. like he said i go to the bottom of the list. crazy only 100 friends tho.

bread's done
Back