friend offered me a psp100 for $50.. should i get it?

hypertek

CAGiversary!
So i never had a PSP, i had a DS lite + card and roms and loved it, but than i bought a zune in 07 and decided to sell the DS *wish i kept it..

i guess the PSP could be promissing, and i have a PS3, just curious if i should consider getting this from my friend for $50... i guess its better than plunging into a new system just to see if i will like it?

I really, really hate posts like this.

If you want a PSP, get it. If you don't want one, don't get it. It's not that hard.

id buy it, i bought mine for $200, (GoW bundle) and just recently felt like it was worth it, i hated it for a long time, e3 had a few good looking games that im exited for so now im glad i have one. for $50 its well worth it, unless its a busted up piece of junk

Ill check with him.. he also offered me his micro RS4 rc car for $50 at one point *27 year old guy who still lives at home and mommy and daddy buy everything for him, so he phase out of stuff lol.

im just checkin out youtube right now to see what kind of cool stuff can be done with one.

ok i guess if ill get it, i might put some clear housing faceplate on it or something and flash it, to dress it up so i wont feel too behind on the 2000 and 3000 lol/.

[quote name='antlp89']You sound like an awesome "friend".[/QUOTE]

hes jus a dude who never really worked a day in his life cuz he asks his parents for money to buy things for him lol.. and his parents are no means wealthy either.. so the appreciation of working for your stuff is very low with him.. preorders and buys collectors edition games when they come out, beats them, than trades them in.. lol whats the point of getting the collectors edition than? lol

It's not a bad deal.. it really does compliment a PS3 if you want to use (abuse) the remote play function for certain games (mostly ps1 downloads, but a handful of others work as well). Oh, and since you're still kind of a n00b, any kind of rom talk here is frowned upon. I thought I might warn you before the wolves descend upon you.

I would get it, the PSP is a good system and there are a lot of cheap and good games out there for the system. I bought a 2000 model bundle for $200 and I don't regret the purchase at all. The downside is you have to shop on ebay or gamestop for the games because no other stores at least around here carry a decent selection of PSP games.

hmm considering id be tempted to order a 16gb memory card, a clear housing replacement and a battery,.. total price will grow... dam me and my conflicting hobby interests. thinking about buying car parts for my rx7

bread's done
Back