Fright Night 3D $19.99 Best Buy

seether254

CAGiversary!
Best buy has Fright Night 3D on sale for $19.99, the lowest price it has been thus far. Its even lower than amazon which has it for $31 (was $22 but its now sold by a 3rd party).

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Fright+Night+-+Blu-ray+3D/4004085.p?id=2310202&skuId=4004085&st=fright%20night%203d&lp=1&cp=1

786936819472;size=m2

With all of those discs at $20 it's an okay deal, but it's kinda overkill. I like this movie, but to own it in so many formats? It's more like a $10 DVD for me.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']With all of those discs at $20 it's an okay deal, but it's kinda overkill. I like this movie, but to own it in so many formats? It's more like a $10 DVD for me.[/QUOTE]

DVD? people still buy those?

[quote name='slickkill77']Movie was awful[/QUOTE]

I thought it was just ok. I only bought it because i wanted the lenticular slipcover.

3D is pretty bad from what I've seen of reviews on it. 2D is much better.

Same issue Priest is supposed to have, very dark in 3D and not an issue in 2D.

[quote name='shrike4242']3D is pretty bad from what I've seen of reviews on it. 2D is much better.

Same issue Priest is supposed to have, very dark in 3D and not an issue in 2D.[/QUOTE]
I thought the 3d was fantastic but there are a few dark parts that are hard to see. I think it depends on the tv.

[quote name='shrike4242']3D is pretty bad from what I've seen of reviews on it. 2D is much better.

Same issue Priest is supposed to have, very dark in 3D and not an issue in 2D.[/QUOTE]

I saw it in 3D at the theater and thought the same thing. It was very very dark. The 3d just wasn't very good either. I remember the part with floating ashes looked really cool but that was the extent of my 3d enjoyment. I really really like the movie though. I've watched it a couple of times since on cable.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Cool movie. Will buy it when I see it for $10[/QUOTE]

I'm a huge 3d fan, but I'd probably fork over $10 for the standard edition instead of $20 for the 3d. I saw it for like $8.49 at Blockbuster but passed (50% off $16.99). But that was disc only in a BBV case and it was playing daily on one of the movie channels at the time.

bread's done
Back