Fringe Blu-ray Seasons 1-4 $19.99 each

For anybody who didn't get in on Fringe from its beginning, this is a great opportunity to get caught up. Season 1 starts out a little like X-Files with a "creature/weird scenario of the week" format, but the show takes a different turn in subsequent seasons. My second favorite sci-fi series, beneath the modern Battlestar Galactica and tied with X-Files.

Just as an FYI, the first 4 seasons were recently added to Netflix as well. I know the advantages of owning it, but for anyone else like me who didn't watch it that's a good way to see it now and decide if it's something you want to own or not.

I figure if it is, I'll just hold out for a deal on the complete series set.

[quote name='argyle']Just as an FYI, the first 4 seasons were recently added to Netflix as well. I know the advantages of owning it, but for anyone else like me who didn't watch it that's a good way to see it now and decide if it's something you want to own or not.

I figure if it is, I'll just hold out for a deal on the complete series set.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I watched the first season and have always wanted to continue, I just never made the effort to do so. This is going right on my instant queue

bread's done
Back