Frogger and Joust XBL Giveaway (Winners Posted!)

scsg75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
This was fun. I wish everyone could win something because CAG has been such a great community to be a part of these last 4 years, but sadly, I only had two codes. So without further suspense.... the winners are: (be sure to check out the action shots of the predrawing events and the drawing itself below)....

Frogger- mlanning84

Joust-
Luthien

The winners will be receiving a PM from me shortly with the codes for the game they won.

Action Shots of the drawing:

The official bowls:

Frogger Bowl:

Joust Bowl:

The Official Darth Maul entry form:

Maggie, the official drawer, drawing the winner for each game:

The official winners for each game:

Okay guys, contest is closed....going to draw the winners and will post the winners here shortly.

I already have these games and I have codes for both of them that Xbox.com gave me for something or another (not sure what I did to get them, but they came in an email from Xbox.com. It says good for the recipient of the email only (me), but they should work for anyone. If they don't, sorry.

So post here which one you want to be entered in to win and tomorrow night (the 18th) I will put all the names of the posters for each game in a hat (or bowl or whatever I can find) and randomly pick two people and PM you the code. Please post which game you want to be entered in to win. A different person must win each game and you must have a 360 and not have these games to enter (not like I'd know if you do or don't, but be honest and fair)

Entry deadline is 9 PM (Pacific Time) Febuary 18th.

Winners will be posted here and PM'ed at or around 9:30 Pacific Time Feburary 18th.

Hey, enter me for Frogger please. I was eligible, and signed up, and suposed to get both these games but didn't. Thats a shame.

bread's done
Back