From 360 Dashboard, Got "Free Game Disc + 20% off" 12 mo Live membership, but ...

voidedx

CAGiversary!
I got an awesome XBOX Dashboard deal that was "Renew Gold for 20% PLUS get a free disc game." The choices were Kinect Sports, Fable III, Kinectimals, and another game that I forgot.

(I tried searching for this deal in the forums "free game xbox live", but nothing comes up.)

So for $48+tax, this is a great deal except that I don't see how I get to select the game of choice and redeem the disc part of this offer. I know in the small print it says 8-10 weeks to process. I really wish I took a screenshot of the offer.

Two days prior, the deal was renew gold and get free disc game (same selection) with no discount. I almost took them up on that offer, but then when my membership expired on March 3rd, that's when this great deal showed up.

As far as email confirmation goes, it only mentions the discount. Anyone else have experience with this offer? Thanks.

I have read on xbox.com forums that people are getting an email a few days later that brings them to a form that they fill out to get the game, then the game takes 8-10 weeks to get to your house.

bread's done
Back