Front Mission Evolved [Region Free] 9.99 + 3.40 shipping @ Play Asia

I'd just recommend you update the title to let everyone know it is for 360, and that it is + Shipping. Good deal if you are a Front Mission fan, though.

[quote name='SDC']I'd just recommend you update the title to let everyone know it is for 360, and that it is + Shipping. Good deal if you are a Front Mission fan, though.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, updated.

[quote name='SDC']I'd just recommend you update the title to let everyone know it is for 360, and that it is + Shipping. Good deal if you are a Front Mission fan, though.[/QUOTE]

lol, if you were a Front Mission fan then you would not support this garbage.

[quote name='Ogami Itto']lol, if you were a Front Mission fan then you would not support this garbage.[/QUOTE]

Sure, it's not as good as the older FM games, but for this price it's worth a play through IMHO.

I'm a huge Front Mission fan, but I won't touch this game. It's not as deep as Armored Core or MechWarrior or as arcadey as Mech Assault. It has no value as a mech game and isn't an SRPG, so holds no value as a Front Mission game. It's a disgrace.

This game isn't that great. I got it on 360 awhile ago, just wanting to play a mech game. Hated the third person shooter parts. The bosses are also much harder than the levels, which isn't great for game design. This is cheap enough though that it is worth getting to just play through once. Not too much of a connection to Front Mission though.

Allllmost in my price range for this B/C ranked game. Had it in my cart and then reminded myself to wait for this to come up in my Goozex trade queue (600 points is a little steep for this, but then not spending any money is better.).

I like the comment on the item page from the guy that seems to think "Region Free" means you can play it other systems (since he has a Wii)

bread's done
Back