Frontlines Fuel of War $1 at The Dollar Tree (Games for Windows)

Odinsfury

CAGiversary!
I found this in Waterford, MI.  There were about 15 copies of it on the shelf.  The code does not work with steam.  If I'm leaving anything out let me know. 

Not true.

It doesn't use xbo anyways, hut gfwl still DOES work.

I would remove the gfw part from the title OP. Just going to confuse haters.
Huh I thought that was supposed to be done by last summer. I remember the only problem I had was when I dared to play Kane & lynch (1) in offline mode and it wouldn't load my save cuz its cloud saved or some crap

Huh I thought that was supposed to be done by last summer. I remember the only problem I had was when I dared to play Kane & lynch (1) in offline mode and it wouldn't load my save cuz its cloud saved or some crap
Nope, that was just a bunch of ignorant "gaming journalists" pushing a date that referred to the shutdown for AoE Online.

I know this works with kane and lynch. Does anyone know if you could use the activation code for this to say activate another game? Trying to activate my GOW PC copy but it had no code. 

I wish my local store carried PC games. The closest store that I know of with PC games is 50 miles away. My store seems to get in a lot more trading cards, comics, music CDs, and bluray movies.

bread's done
Back