Frontlines: Fuel Of War (360)

Reverenddave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Anyone have suggestions for Frontlines: Fuel Of War (360)?

Circuit City has it for $59.99 with a free Frontlines soundtrack.

Target has it for $59.99.

Amazon has it for $59.99 with free shipping and no tax.

Best Buy has it for $59.99. You get a free urban combat map download and $15 Off a $19.99 Xbox 360 headset. I've already got 3 wired headsets and a wireless headset, so I probably wouldn't want another, even if it only costs $5.

Best Buy also has the $10 Off $75 Games & Accessories coupon here:

http://emailinfo.bestbuy.com/pp/edi...;1268987894;1;02&R=T1_CMP_9758&A=1007&ci=9758

That's all I've seen so far.

I was leaning towards Best Buy with the $10 coupon. But that would require adding a second item to put the total over $75. So I was thinking of adding a wireless battery or 360 remote. But those items are each $3-$4 cheaper at Amazon, lessening the value of the coupon. And when you add tax there's even less savings.

At this point, I think I'll go with Amazon. Unless someone has a better suggestion.

Get a Gamefly subscription & rent it,then if you like it pay keep it price,which is around 40 bucks.

[quote name='yukafls']Downloaded it, controls are a little weird, but otherwise it is worth renting. I would not buy it.[/QUOTE]

Did you try the multiplayer demo? I wasn't crazy about the single player demo. But the multiplayer is excellent. The video glitches are annoying, and I agree the controls are a bit wonky. But I've been having so much fun with the multiplayer that I'm picking this up.

Large multiplayer aside, the game is a huge step down from Vegas and Call of Duty. The animations, sound, and general graphics can be quite annoying, bothersome, and lacking. I prescribe a rental. However, since you want the game, well, um... yeah.

*flees*

bread's done
Back