FROZEN - no more offers being accepted. H: Batman AA 360, Marvel UA2 360

pfp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
On hand I have Batman AA: 360, and Marvel UA2 360.

Now, it's pretty apparent I'm running a business (see my sig!) and use a lot of my time selling.

So - let me know what you're willing to offer for one of these games and we'll see if we can work something out -

If it's not obvious from my sig, I expect trades to be favorable to me, this is my living and these aren't hard games to sell!!

BUT!

Where else can you trade a SNES or an old gameboy and a handful of games you haven't looked at or thought of for 10 years straight up for something released less than a month ago!

Let me know what you're willing to offer, what you want - sometimes takes me a few days to gauge if we can make a deal or not, but at the very least I'll give you a polite no, or tell you what else I'd want.

Last edited by a moderator:
cml for batman AA, would rather have PS3 verison but its cool. I have some NES games

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to go through lists on a first come first serve basis.

Second - if you did not identify system (or that you don't care) - please do so. I'm on my way to work now and won't be able to get back to you til sometime tomorrow (no CAG at office :( )

As I said, I'm a dealer - I'll put together a list of "interested" and "mildly interested" out of lots, will see what I can do. Also checking the market in my area to see if I can obtain more copies

No more replies being acknowledged until further notice (if I can't work out a deal with someone who's already replied, I think I have a problem.)

i'll take Batman AA and/or Marvel UI2 for 360 (would prefer PS3, though!!! :D) in trade for anything you'd be interested in, thanks. :) PM me, let's hash out a deal.

bread's done
Back