FrozenByte Humble Indie Bundle Direct2Drive, Desura and Onlive codes!

Chewbacca's Abortion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Now before you get to the free shit, here's some rules!
1. If you take it, let us know!
2. Don't come begging to me for more, I had some fella begging me this weekend for 48-hour XBL codes, and that shit is ridiculous!

Treasure vault:

Direct2Drive:
USED
How to redeem!

Desura Frozen Synapse Bundle:
USED
Desura Frozenbyte Bundle:
USED!
How to redeem!

OnLive Trine code for US:
USED
OnLive Trine code for UK:
Trine checkout code: ADKRTVRM
How to redeem!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lucky5iF']I've taken the Desura Frozenbyte Bundle code, thanks a lot![/QUOTE]
Thanks for letting us know, dawg!

If anyone tries to use a code and some lurker asshat uses it without letting me know, just post it in a comment and I'll update.

Oh, I snagged the D2D code as well?? What?? Should I gift it to someone? Quick, pm me! XD

What is this witchcraft?? o_O

I shall leave the product along with the code in my cart until Chewie explains things to me. :)

Oh my god that promo code works all the time?!?! But it's labeled as a $200 game! o_O So very generous of them then... :D

[quote name='KCeriales']I shall leave the product along with the code in my cart until Chewie explains things to me. :)

Oh my god that promo code works all the time?!?! But it's labeled as a $200 game! o_O So very generous of them then... :D[/QUOTE]
Oh dear, that aint good.

Yeah, I downloaded the whole bundle. I did run into a hiccup though: I never received any keys for the games.. Not sure if it's the only game that needs a key, but Frozen Synapse can't be played online without one. However, that key was supposed to be located on the download page when you purchase the humble bundle.. I'll check tomorrow if this applies to the other games as well

Edit: Nah, someone already generously donated a key to me ^^

[quote name='KCeriales']Yeah, I downloaded the whole bundle. I did run into a hiccup though: I never received any keys for the games.. Not sure if it's the only game that needs a key, but Frozen Synapse can't be played online without one. However, that key was supposed to be located on the download page when you purchase the humble bundle.. I'll check tomorrow if this applies to the other games as well[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah Frozen Synapse requires an online key in order to play online, and I was only given one (which I will use for the bundle I purchased). There may be an option to purchase more though?

[quote name='eugaet']US Onlive code taken by a lurker.[/QUOTE]
Damn, I try and embarrass them, but it just doesn't work. I wish there was some kind of way to track who copy and pastes my post.

bread's done
Back