fry clearence

[quote name='postnet92']eyepets 9.99
start the party 4.99
other games 3.99 -19.99[/QUOTE]

Would be nice to know what others game mean because honestly eyepets and start the party are meh deals. I live 2 hours from Frys.......

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Because information is for losers. :p[/QUOTE]

remember that time you got all worked up over starcraft 2?

Yeah I do, it was awesome. Plus, I was just being sarcastic here, since he posted such little info, I figured he thought information was for losers, again sarcasm.

[quote name='brandtron8000']but you guys! all these are on "clearence!"[/QUOTE]

I did enjoy how 100% of the words in the thread title were incorrect.

[quote name='jbcampb1']It's been pretty dead on deals lately, but even I won't bite on this.[/QUOTE]

No clue where OP is, but last time I was in the Burbank, CA store they had White Knight Chronicles II on clearance for $9.99. Also had tons of Last Rebellion for that price, though I heard that game is horrible.

[quote name='AFC']No clue where OP is, but last time I was in the Burbank, CA store they had White Knight Chronicles II on clearance for $9.99. Also had tons of Last Rebellion for that price, though I heard that game is horrible.[/QUOTE]

now you have me wanting to go to frys to look for that...

From what I notice at my frys in roseville ca random items go into a bin of some sort and are clearanced out. Many times a few copies of a game are there and then on the regular game isle i find the same game only at regular price.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']now you have me wanting to go to frys to look for that...

From what I notice at my frys in roseville ca random items go into a bin of some sort and are clearanced out. Many times a few copies of a game are there and then on the regular game isle i find the same game only at regular price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've seen that bin in Roseville. I picked up Kirby's Epic Yarn for something ridiculous like $12.

Feh...OP cant make a decent post... and I get called a noob on CAG because of my "in training title".

Anyways. Check out my Frys in Anaheim looks to be YMMV only on the White Knight Chronicles.

[quote name='ackbar7']I thought I was going to get a cheap deep frier.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was going to be leftover french fries for cheap, kinda like the hot food bar at Safeway around 6 PM when they've been sitting under the heat lamp for 8 hours. Mmm....

[quote name='iamsmart']I thought it was going to be leftover french fries for cheap, kinda like the hot food bar at Safeway around 6 PM when they've been sitting under the heat lamp for 8 hours. Mmm....[/QUOTE]
Now I am hungry

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Yeah I've seen that bin in Roseville. I picked up Kirby's Epic Yarn for something ridiculous like $12.[/QUOTE]

If you see white knight cronicles 2 for 10 let me know!

Fry's Clearance is so hit or miss it's not even funny. This is because Fry's in general believes that 'clearance' means "We won't get any more". Not (as most retailers do) that 'we need to blow this right out now'. So they'll have a game at $59.90...on clearance.

I remember when I bought the first two Taiko PSP games for $5 each at Frys. Such a great deal, for incredibly fun games.
Considering what they're worth, I should have bought more.

Anyway, ymmv sale is very ymmv.

[quote name='Zarkon']Fry's Clearance is so hit or miss it's not even funny. This is because Fry's in general believes that 'clearance' means "We won't get any more". Not (as most retailers do) that 'we need to blow this right out now'. So they'll have a game at $59.90...on clearance.[/QUOTE]

Yep. The Fry's near me is just crazily over priced "clearance" games that never seem to drop.

There was a time a few years ago on CAG where Fry's clearance seemed to have regular drops. There was even a regularly maintained thread by a Fry's employee. I don't know why that stopped. Maybe because they stopped dropping prices?

[quote name='kodave']Yep. The Fry's near me is just crazily over priced "clearance" games that never seem to drop.

There was a time a few years ago on CAG where Fry's clearance seemed to have regular drops. There was even a regularly maintained thread by a Fry's employee. I don't know why that stopped. Maybe because they stopped dropping prices?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those were good times. They were on the website too so you just choose to pick up at store.
And they dropped so fast you could go back and get refunded the difference.

[quote name='Zarkon']Fry's Clearance is so hit or miss it's not even funny. This is because Fry's in general believes that 'clearance' means "We won't get any more". Not (as most retailers do) that 'we need to blow this right out now'. So they'll have a game at $59.90...on clearance.[/QUOTE]

Haha so true! They have Atelier Rorona (which is 25.00 at GameStop) for 50 dollars clearance. Prince of Persia, which is 7.99 elsewhere is on clearance for 20.00. "Your best buys are always at frys."

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']If you see white knight cronicles 2 for 10 let me know![/QUOTE]

I second this! I'd get 2! (not to flip... *gasp*)

Though when I stopped by my local Fry's in Renton, WA, it was on clearance 'priced as marked' for $59.96. I asked an employee for a price check and they brought it over to the computer, where they proceeded to google prices before telling me that they could sell it to me for.....$29.99. I passed. (>_

[quote name='astr0boy']Feh...OP cant make a decent post... and I get called a noob on CAG because of my "in training title".

Anyways. Check out my Frys in Anaheim looks to be YMMV only on the White Knight Chronicles.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='astr0boy']Also...Eyepet is 24.99 and start the party is 20.00[/QUOTE]Thanks for the info. That stops me from venturing up north to that location.

[quote name='robodaddyo']Thanks for the info. That stops me from venturing up north to that location.[/QUOTE]

at city of industry it was 4.99 for start the party 9.99 for eyepet

[quote name='astr0boy']Postnet92 used Phoenix Down on misspelled thread![/QUOTE]

I can already tell I'm not going to like you very much.

I live next to three Fry's Electronics. Are these games worth my time and effort?

What the hell is this?
other games 3.99 -19.99
So confused right now...

[quote name='binici']I live next to three Fry's Electronics. Are these games worth my time and effort?

What the hell is this?
other games 3.99 -19.99
So confused right now...[/QUOTE]

at the fry's i went to there was a whole bin with ps3 wii and ps2 there was so many i couldnt remember them all

[quote name='binici']I live next to three Fry's Electronics. Are these games worth my time and effort?

What the hell is this?
other games 3.99 -19.99
So confused right now...[/QUOTE]
If you live next to it, I would say it's worth a shot.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I can already tell I'm not going to like you very much.[/QUOTE]

What? Why is that? Did I do something to make you mad, sir? I was just having some fun. Whatever it was I did, i didn't mean it personally. Relax, man. :)

Anyways, back on topic, snagged a copy of Castlevania thanks to the CAGs in the thread from the local Frys. Was sealed and everything.

It's in the backlog for now but I remember hearing somewhere that this came with a code for Symphony of the Night as a download. Can anyone confirm this? If so, is it a separate download or do you still need the disc to play SOTN (like Alice: Madness Returns)?

When i left there were 3-5 copies left in the bin. If any of you guys want, I'd be willing to see if there's any more today and if so, pick up a few copies for just the price of shipping.

[quote name='astr0boy']What? Why is that? Did I do something to make you mad, sir? I was just having some fun. Whatever it was I did, i didn't mean it personally. Relax, man. :)

Anyways, back on topic, snagged a copy of Castlevania thanks to the CAGs in the thread from the local Frys. Was sealed and everything.

It's in the backlog for now but I remember hearing somewhere that this came with a code for Symphony of the Night as a download. Can anyone confirm this? If so, is it a separate download or do you still need the disc to play SOTN (like Alice: Madness Returns)?

When i left there were 3-5 copies left in the bin. If any of you guys want, I'd be willing to see if there's any more today and if so, pick up a few copies for just the price of shipping.[/QUOTE]

I know the ps3 version had it as a dlc code, should be the same for Xbox. Completely standalone

You should have a sticker on the front of the box stating if it has sotn included. It might have been a launch/retailer exclusive (got mine at BBY)

[quote name='astr0boy']What? Why is that? Did I do something to make you mad, sir? I was just having some fun. Whatever it was I did, i didn't mean it personally. Relax, man. :)

When i left there were 3-5 copies left in the bin. If any of you guys want, I'd be willing to see if there's any more today and if so, pick up a few copies for just the price of shipping.[/QUOTE]

Symphony of the Night download code is Best Buy exclusive. Pretty much sure it does not show up at other stores.

Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.
Captain Oveur: Roger!
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.
Captain Oveur: Roger!
Victor Basta: Request vector, over.
Captain Oveur: What?
Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
Tower voice: Over.
Captain Oveur: Roger.
Tower voice: Roger, over!
Roger Murdock: What?
Captain Oveur: Huh?
Victor Basta: Who?

just my two cents :p

bread's done
Back