Fry's $13.99 Blu-Ray sale

lawdood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
$13.99 Blu-Ray's at Fry's (Sacramento Bee Friday ad), good through Tuesday 8/26, dunno if online. Not a huge selection but some good movies nonetheless, in for Twister myself:

Goodfellas
Ocean's Eleven
Ocean's Twelve
The Perfect Storm
Twister
V for Vendetta

Other BD's in the ad include:

Prom Night $26.99
Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert $22.99
Camp Rock $26.99
Street Kings $27.99
Terminator- The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 $32.99

HD-DVD's still on sale for $9.99 each, over 150 titles to choose from.

The Fry's in the San Francisco Bay Area are selling HD-DVD ALL (excludes box sets) at $9.99 includes titles like V, The Fast n Furious (all 3), Transformers, 300, Beowulf, Ocean's Thirteen, and Blades of Glory. All the Bourne movies were sold out though...

[quote name='k9homan']The Fry's in the San Francisco Bay Area are selling HD-DVD ALL (excludes box sets) at $9.99 includes titles like V, The Fast n Furious (all 3), Transformers, 300, Beowulf, Ocean's Thirteen, and Blades of Glory. All the Bourne movies were sold out though...[/QUOTE]

I wish that was still the case for me at the Fry's in City of Industry in SoCal. I picked up all the Bourne movies and they tried to charge me 14.99 for the latest two and 9.99 for the oldest one. So even though they have those 9.99 on over 200 titles don't expect anything minus the box sets to ring up at 9.99 anymore.

I did however get twister, oceans 11 & 12, on blu-ray. that was a steal!

bread's done
Back