Fry's Ad 12/24 only

fidodido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the entertainment software listings from ALL Fry's Electronics Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the dates listed in the subject line.

Locations are abbreviated as follows: Arizona (AZ), Austin (AUS), Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW), Georgia (GA), Houston (HOU), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Los Angeles/Orange County (LA), Nevada (NV), Oregon (OR), Sacramento (SAC), San Diego (SD), San Jose/Silicon Valley (SJ), Washington (WA) and Frys.com (.COM)

The items listed below are as they appear in the Fry's B&M Ads. If no location is mentioned on items, then the pricing should be assumed to apply to all locations unless otherwise specified.

Ad Listings:
Fri 8 Pages: All locations except LATimes, OR, WA which have 4 page ads.
Everyday: SJ only
Sat-Mon,Weds: All locations except SJ

(Note: This is a Christmas Eve 1-Day only sale)

PS3

$59.96 (.COM only)
Gran Turismo 5

$349 (not .COM)
PS3 160GB Slim Console w/ Gran Turismo 5, $50 Gift Card

Wii

$199 (.COM only)
Black Wii Console w/ Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort

$258 (not .COM)
Black Wii Console w/ Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, 2nd Black Wii-Mote Plus, 2nd Black Nunchuk, Memory Charging Station, Memorex Wireless Sensor Bar, Memorex Component Cable, 2 Memorex Re-Chargable Batteries

What do you guys think about Gran Turismo 5? I was thinking about snatchin it but this deal isn't very good so I'm gonna need some confirmation here

As always, thanks for the Fry's updates Fido.

[quote name='dealighted']What do you guys think about Gran Turismo 5? I was thinking about snatchin it but this deal isn't very good so I'm gonna need some confirmation here[/QUOTE]

It is a great game and only getting better with the quality updates PD have been steadily releasing since its release last month. Rough user interface, but the game is fantastic.

[quote name='dealighted']What do you guys think about Gran Turismo 5? I was thinking about snatchin it but this deal isn't very good so I'm gonna need some confirmation here[/QUOTE]

Unless you are a hardcore GT fan, you will be disappointed with the game. It's just Prologue with more cars.

[quote name='Vinny']Unless you are a hardcore GT fan, you will be disappointed with the game. It's just Prologue with more cars.[/QUOTE]

BS. It has faaarrr more to it than Prologue.

bread's done
Back