Xbox:
Driver 3 - $34.99
Colin McRae Rally 04 - $14.99

PS2:
Driver 3 - $34.99
Splinter Cell PT - $37.99
Rainbow Six - $27.99
Network Adapter (Bare Bones) - $19.99
EDIT: PS2 Network Adapter should be the same one online, see thread.
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20047
System Online Bundle w/ATV2 + Corvette + 3-In-1 Kit - $149.99

GameCube:
System + 3rd Party Control + Blowout + Swingers Golf - $99.99
(a few other accessories, can't make them out)

GBA:
Mario Golf - $22.99
Pokemon Johto (Video) - $14.99
Pokemon Ho-Oh (Video) - $14.99

PC:
Ultima Online 7th Anniversary Ed. - $14.99
Soldner: Secret Wars - $27.99

Hopefully the above is sarcasm. After Gamerush, Fry's is my most-wanted-to-be-located-here store. Mario Golf for $23, and lots of great deals for systems I don't have :)

Having a Fry's, is actually pretty good as far as sale items. Their everyday prices tend to be the same as BB. There return policy is similar to CompUSA, so BB definately beats them there.

Fry's is awesome, and that's only the videogame deals here. They blow the B&M competition away in prices on computer stuff. (newegg.com sometimes has better deals though)

While Mario Golf may be $23 @ Fry's it is currently $19.99 @ Best Buy with the GGC. It is $24.99 - $5.00 = $19.99.

Fry's only has the best prices when it comes to new releases. Otherwise, you're better off picking up DVDs and games elsewhere...

You can return almost any opened, non-game item within 30 days without a hassle... and their sale prices own.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']Nothing much, never really any good deals at Fry's I dont think Ive ever bought a game from them[/quote]

Despite them always having the week's big new release game for $15 less than any other store?

It seems to me the SoCal and TX Fry's tend to either have the same or better deal as the other Fry's. So not all Fry's are equal.

For example last week the WA Fry's deal on Psi-Ops was "game only" for $39.99, whereas other Fry's were offering the promo Mortal Kombat game for free, and some had the deal for $34.99.

I agree. They do have the best prices on new games. Some older games are
higher than BB and CC prices. I would never buy my computer hardware there. Beware the sticker of death

Fry's for me is the greatest place on earth that sells video games. they always have a huge selection and most of the time i find cheap stuff that's hidden or posters. BB sucks. Their customer help is attrocious worst store in the world. If i don't find a cheap deal there, than i wouldnt dare get into the place. i think the Fry's cali stores are bettter than the stores elsewhere

bread's done
Back