Fry's Ads 11/9-15

fidodido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the entertainment software listings from ALL Fry's Electronics B&M Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the dates listed in the subject line. Unless otherwise noted, the pricing should apply to all locations, including the frys.com website.

Notes:
  • Renton, WA (WA) is the only region which does not publish an 8-page ad on Fridays, only offering a 4-page ad.
  • Fry's does NOT accept coupons.
  • Amazon.com has never price-matched a frys.com sale price.

3DS :ds:

$29.99
Paper Mario: Sticky Star (Avail. Sun.)

$189.99
3DS XL Handheld

PSVita :psp:

$249.99 (11/11)(
PSVita Wi-Fi Handheld w/ 4GB Memory Stick, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified, Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PS3 :ps3:

$44.99 (11/11)(
Lego The Lord of the Rings (Avail. Tues.)

$49.99
Borderlands 2
Medal of Honor: Warfighter

$59.96
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Avail. Tues.)

$79.99 (11/11)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Hardened Edition (Avail. Tues.)
Wonderbook: Book of Spells Playstation Move Bundle (Avail. Tues.)

No Price Listed
Little Big Planet Karting
PS3 250GB Super Slim Console w/ Dust 514 (Download), Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: Game of the Year Edition

Wii :wii:

$119.99
Wii Console w/ Just Dance 4

XBox 360 :360:

$29.99
Halo 4 Strategy Guide: Collector's Edition

$44.99 (11/11)(
Lego The Lord of the Rings (Avail. Tues.)

$49.99
Borderlands 2

$59.96
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Avail. Tues.) ($20 off w/ purchase of XBox Live Gold 12 Month Subscription)

$79.99 (11/11)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Hardened Edition (Avail. Tues.)

$249.99
XBox 360 4GB Slim Console w/ Kinect Sensor, Kinect Adventures, Kinect Disneyland Adventures

No Price Listed
Halo 4 ($20 off w/ purchase of XBox Live Gold 12 Month Subscription)
XBox 360 320GB Limited Edition Halo 4 Console w/ 2 Halo 4 Wireless Controllers, Halo 4 (Avail. Tues.)

PC :pc:

$19.99
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed II
Far Cry 2
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover
The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom

$24.99
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick

$49.99

$59.96
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Avail. Tues.)

$59.99
Razer Lycos Mirror Gaming Keyboard

$249.99
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

Music

$9.99 (11/11)(
The London Philharmonic Orchestra: The Greatest Video Game Music
The London Philharmonic Orchestra: The Greatest Video Game Music 2

Blu-Ray :br:

$7.99
Armored
Big Fish
Black Dynamite
The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day
The Bridge on the River Kwai
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (Blu+DVD)
Constantine
Contact
Corpse Bride
The Dirty Dozen
Easy A
Executive Decision
The Fugitive
Full Metal Jacket
Ghost Rider (not Extended Cut)
Ghost Ship
Hachi: A Dog's Tale
Heavy Metal
Hellboy
Hook
I Am Legend
Interview With a Vampire
Jason and the Argonauts (1963)
The Lost Boys
The Matrix Reloaded
Memoirs of a Geisha
Ninja Assassin (Blu+DVD)
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Over the Top
Planet 51 (Blu+DVD)
Point Break
The Road
Shoot'Em Up
Speed Racer
Training Day

$14.99
The Client
Sunset Boulevard

$17.99
Maximum Conviction (Blu+DVD)

$19.99
A Christmas Story 2 (Blu+DVD)
That's My Boy

$22.99
Arthur Christmas (Blu+DVD)
The Campaign (Blu+DVD)
Dark Shadows (Blu+DVD)
I, Robot 3D (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
Prometheus (Blu+DVD)

$29.99
Arthur Christmas in 3D (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)

$59.99
The Amazing Spider-Man: Limited Edition Giftset (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)

No Price Listed
The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu+DVD)

DVD

$17.99
Arthur Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
Another week of CRAP. They usually have console bundles with some old ass games, but they don't even have that this week.

[quote name='kart007k']Another week of CRAP. They usually have console bundles with some old ass games, but they don't even have that this week.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about, that's $0.03 off BLOPS 2 that I can PM to BBY!!!!

Thanks OP. Going to call Best Buy and see if I can get Borderlands 2 price matched, even though I don't live near a Fry's.

[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks OP. Going to call Best Buy and see if I can get Borderlands 2 price matched, even though I don't live near a Fry's.[/QUOTE]

Dude just wait for black friday and get it for cheap,no need to waste 49.99 when you can save more :).

[quote name='DrAndonuts']Cool, I'll be PMing Paper Mario at Best Buy. Thanks for posting, fido.[/QUOTE]

How do you price match Fry's without an ad? I called my best buy an they won't without an ad. The frys by me is like 30 min away

[quote name='gogeta85']Dude just wait for black friday and get it for cheap,no need to waste 49.99 when you can save more :).[/QUOTE]

Hes probably a silver member who already bought it at $60

[quote name='aramsey1986']How do you price match Fry's without an ad? I called my best buy an they won't without an ad. The frys by me is like 30 min away[/QUOTE]

Without the ad it takes longer. At each BB I've been to they call the store and ask if its in stock before price matching, but they look up the ad online at first.

[quote name='aramsey1986']How do you price match Fry's without an ad? I called my best buy an they won't without an ad. The frys by me is like 30 min away[/QUOTE]

Don't they do online price matches now. It shows the 29.99 price on Fry's website.

I noticed yesterday on Frys' website that they have a 360, PS3 and Wii/DS blowout sale right now, which also includes Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 at $29.99

I'm wondering if I should go buy today or suck it up and wait for a possible Black Friday discount on Amazon or elsewhere online. Hmmm, hard to tell since the game is still relatively new? :/

Just an fyi, the Los Angeles Times Friday ad lists the 3DS XL for $179.99. The website does show $189.99 in their ad though.

Thanks as always fido!

[quote name='wongjp']I noticed yesterday on Frys' website that they have a 360, PS3 and Wii/DS blowout sale right now, which also includes Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 at $29.99

I'm wondering if I should go buy today or suck it up and wait for a possible Black Friday discount on Amazon or elsewhere online. Hmmm, hard to tell since the game is still relatively new? :/[/QUOTE]

For others, here are the links to those blowouts pages - actually a few decent deals (Shadows of the Damned :ps3: for $10, etc):

PS3

Wii/DS

[quote name='wongjp']I noticed yesterday on Frys' website that they have a 360, PS3 and Wii/DS blowout sale right now, which also includes Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 at $29.99

I'm wondering if I should go buy today or suck it up and wait for a possible Black Friday discount on Amazon or elsewhere online. Hmmm, hard to tell since the game is still relatively new? :/[/QUOTE]

30 days to return so why not?

Sunday update:

$9.99 (CD): London Philharmonic Orchestra: Greatest Video Game Music, London Philharmonic Orchestra: Greatest Video Game Music 2

$44.99 (PS3/360): Lego The Lord of the Rings

$79.99: Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Hardened Edition (PS3/360), Wonderbook: Book of Spells Playstation Move Bundle

$249.99 (Vita): PSVita Handheld w/ 4GB Memory Stick, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified, Uncharted: Golden Abyss

$249.99 (11/11)(
PSVita Wi-Fi Handheld w/ 4GB Memory Stick, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified, Uncharted: Golden Abyss

if this a good offer on the vita or should i wait for black friday.

bread's done
Back