Fry's Ads 8/10-16

fidodido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the entertainment software listings from ALL Fry's Electronics B&M Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the dates listed in the subject line. Locations are abbreviated as follows: Arizona (AZ), Austin (AUS), Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW), Georgia (GA), Houston (HOU), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Los Angeles/Orange County (LA), Nevada (NV), Oregon (OR), Sacramento (SAC), San Diego (SD), San Jose/Silicon Valley (SJ), and Washington (WA)

The items listed below are as they appear in the Fry's B&M Ads. If no location is mentioned on items, then the pricing should be assumed to apply to all locations unless otherwise specified.

Ad Listings:
Fri 8 Pages: All locations except OR, SDUnionTrib, WA which have 4 page ads.
Everyday except Tues.: SJ only
Sat-Mon,Weds: All locations except SJ

DS/3DS :ds:

$9.96 (8/16)
Deal or No Deal: Special Edition
Iron Man 2

$29.96 (8/16)
Pokemon Conquest

$89.99
DSi Handheld

$149.99
3DS Handheld

PS3 :ps3:

$29.99
Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 3
SSX

$39.99
Lollipop Chainsaw
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventures Starter Pack w/ Free Skylanders Single Character Figure (not OR or WA)

$49.99 (not OR or WA)
Sleeping Dogs (Avail. Tues.)

$269.92
PS3 160GB Slim Console w/ 2nd DualShock 3 Controller

No Price Listed (not OR or WA)
Darksiders II: Limited Edition

Wii :wii:

$39.99 (not OR or WA)
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventures Starter Pack w/ Free Skylanders Single Character Figure

XBox 360 :360:

$29.99
Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 3
SSX
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

$39.99
Lollipop Chainsaw
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventures Starter Pack w/ Free Skylanders Single Character Figure (not OR or WA)

$49.99 (not OR or WA)
Sleeping Dogs (Avail. Tues.)

$299.96
XBox 360 250GB Slim Console w/ Kinect Sensor, Dance Central 2, Kinect Adventures!, Kinect Sports: Season 2

No Price Listed (not OR or WA)
Darksiders II: Limited Edition

PC :pc:

$49.99
Razer Star Wars: The Old Republic Gaming Mouse Mat

$99.99 ($119.99 - $20 MiR)
Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset

$139.99
Razer Star Wars: The Old Republic Gaming Mouse

$249.99
Razer Star Wars: The Old Republic Gaming Keyboard

Blu-Ray :br:

2 for $15 ($7.50 each)
Black Dynamite
Blue Brothers 2000
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (Blu+DVD)
Desperado/El Mariachi
Easy A
Evan Almighty
Fireproof
Godzilla (1998)
The Mask of Zorro
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The Muppets Take Manhattan (Blu+DVD)
Open Season 3 (Blu+DVD)
The Professionals
The Road
Silent Hill
Starship Troopers
Step Brothers
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
The Tourist
Underworld: Evolution
Zombieland

$9.99
Arabia 3D (Blu3D+Blu)
The Bourne Identity (Blu/DVD) (8/12)
The Bourne Supremacy (Blu/DVD) (8/12)
The Bourne Ultimatum (Blu/DVD) (8/12)
Cirque du Soleil: Journey of Man (Blu3D)
Dinosaurs: Giants of Patagonia 3D (Blu3D)
Dinosaurs Alive! (Blu3D)
Grand Canyon Adventure: River at Risk (Blu3D)
The Green Hornet (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (8/12)
Legends of Flight (Blu3D)
Mummies: Secrets of the Pharoahs (Blu3D)
Project X (2012) (8/12)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (8/12)
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011: The 3-D Experience (Blu3D)
Ultimate G's: Zac's Flying Dream (Blu3D+Blu)
The Ultimate Wave: Tahiti 3D (Blu3D)
Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale
Wild Ocean (Blu3D)
Wrath of the Titans (8/12)

$11.99
Beats, Rhymes & Life: The Travels of A Tribe Called Quest
The Bridge on the River Kwai: Collector's Edition (Blu+DVD)
Carnage
Courageous
Das Boot
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (2011) (Blu+DVD)
The Guard
In Darkness (Blu+DVD)
Lockout
London Boulevard
Pom Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

$12.99
Bridesmaids (Blu+DVD)
Cowboys & Aliens (Blu+DVD)
Fast Five (Blu+DVD)
Star Trek (8/12)

$14.99 (8/12)
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (Blu+DVD)
Project X (2012) (Blu+DVD)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (Blu+DVD)
Wrath of the Titans (Blu+DVD)

$16 (not OR or WA)
Marley (w/ Bonus T-Shirt)

$16.99 (not OR or WA)
Resident Evil: Afterlife (Blu3D)
Underworld: Awakening (Blu3D)

$19.99
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (Blu3D+Blu+DVD) (8/12)
The Lorax (Blu+DVD)
The Raid: Redemption (Avail. Tues.) (not OR or WA)
Resident Evil: The High Definition Trilogy
Wrath of the Titans (Blu3D+Blu+DVD) (8/12)

$24.99
The Ultimate Matrix Collection

$29.99
Jurassic Park: Ultimate Trilogy
Underworld: Legacy Collection

DVD

$9.99
Jaws (Avail. Tues.) (not OR or WA)
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (8/12)
Project X (2012) (8/12)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (8/12)
Wrath of the Titans (8/12)

Last edited by a moderator:
In for Sleeping Dogs and Blues Brothers 2000 - hopefully the "low price guarantee" on Darksiders II is $50 or less.

Thanks for posting, fidodido!

Yeah I'm kinda annoyed that they didn't post a price for Darksiders; Fry's is a little out of the way for me to go pick it up but I imagine I could PM at BB. Clicking on the link shows 59.96 for each version, but I hope that isn't the day 1 price.

Sleeping Dogs is better here than target as you have to use a git card for theres. Will get that thanks!!
deal

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Yeah I'm kinda annoyed that they didn't post a price for Darksiders; Fry's is a little out of the way for me to go pick it up but I imagine I could PM at BB. Clicking on the link shows 59.96 for each version, but I hope that isn't the day 1 price.[/QUOTE]
Normal price for the LE is 60 bucks cause it's a first print type version so it won't be a day 1 price. I'm guessing Frys would have it for 50 bucks since their new games on first week are usually 10 bucks off.

Does anyone know if Target will match this Frys price for Sleeping Dogs and still throw in a gift card? Thanks!

[quote name='kelo360']Does anyone know if Target will match this Frys price for Sleeping Dogs and still throw in a gift card? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Generally, yes. Just make sure you bring in the whole ad. As for the OP, Bridge on the River was awesome, and at that price... I think I'll grab that, Cloudy, and probably The Guard. Thanks Fido.

[quote name='Japakneez']Anyone happen to have a copy of last weeks ad that showed persona 4 arena for $49.99?[/QUOTE]

i second this. was gonna try and get it today but cant get the ad anymore, is it even still active at that price?

I'm pretty new to Fry's (never even seen one until two months ago), but why do Washington and Oregon locations not follow the ad so often?

[quote name='jr1016']Darksiders 2 listed at $49.99 on the website.

Will PM at BBY because of the preorder bonus.[/QUOTE]

How will you PM at bestbuy for a pre order? I'm confused

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']How will you PM at bestbuy for a pre order? I'm confused[/QUOTE]

I usually just pay full price at the gaming dept then go directly to CS after. Never had a problem and I just show the Fry's site with my phone.

Last time I PM'd Fry's, the guy at the gamer desk just pulled up the website on his computer. I'm still hoping my $70 CE from Sears comes through, but if not I'll be at BB bright and early Tuesday.

[quote name='jr1016']I usually just pay full price at the gaming dept then go directly to CS after. Never had a problem and I just show the Fry's site with my phone.[/QUOTE]

I will try that out ,thx for that info

Sunday update:

$9.99: Bourne Identity (Blu/DVD), Bourne Supremacy (Blu/DVD), Bourne Ultimatum (Blu/DVD), Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (Blu), Project X, Project X (Blu), Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows, Sherlock Homes: Game of Shadows (Blu), Wrath of the Titans, Wrath of the Titans (Blu)

$12.99 (Blu): Star Trek

$14.99 (Blu+DVD): Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, Project X, Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows, Wrath of the Titans

$19.99 (Blu3D+Blu+DVD): Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, Wrath of the Titans 3D

Will Best Buy match sleeping dogs?

Can I preorder online today then tell them at the store tomorrow?

Do I need to print the ad? the whole thing or just the page with the deal?

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']Will Best Buy match sleeping dogs?

Do I need to print the ad? the whole thing or just the page with the deal?[/QUOTE]

If you preorder online and do instore pickup you still have to call 1-888-BESTBUY to do the PM. It will be considered as a online order.

[quote name='jr1016']If you preorder online and do instore pickup you still have to call 1-888-BESTBUY to do the PM. It will be considered as a online order.[/QUOTE]

So I call BBY before I order to get a promo code or something?

I'm trying to get the preorder dlc which I won't get if I just try to buy the game on release day

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']So I call BBY before I order to get a promo code or something?

I'm trying to get the preorder dlc which I won't get if I just try to buy the game on release day[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure when BBY stop preorders prior to release. Your best bet is to probably just go instore today to try and preorder, then when you pick up the game tomorrow do the PM as well.

[quote name='jr1016']I'm not sure when BBY stop preorders prior to release. Your best bet is to probably just go instore today to try and preorder, then when you pick up the game tomorrow do the PM as well.[/QUOTE]

ehh...making an additional trip would defeat the purpose of trying to save money

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']Will Best Buy match sleeping dogs?

Do I need to print the ad? the whole thing or just the page with the deal?[/QUOTE]

these questions have been answered about three posts back....

[quote name='jr1016']If you preorder online and do instore pickup you still have to call 1-888-BESTBUY to do the PM. It will be considered as a online order.[/QUOTE]

No, you can do it in the store or at least I was able to.

bread's done
Back