Frys (Anaheim,CA) YMMV on other Frys Price Matched some CC Clearanced Games

tenzor

CAGiversary!
Today at my local Frys in Anaheim, when I was doing some shopping for some new blu ray movies I noticed that Frys PMed some of the CC Clearance Games, mainly the ones that were shown in the ad, and only the ones that were featured in the Sunday CC ad.

Here is what I saw, I ended up getting only Project Sylpheed

Project Sylpheed - $8.96
Superman Returns PS2 only - $8.96
Meet the Robinsons PS2 only - $8.96
College Hoops 2k7 360 - $8.96
NHL 07 360 - $8.96
Gangs of London PSP $8.96

there were a few more such as Tiger Woods 07, but they already sold through all of those so they removed the price tag. There was like 20+ copies of Project Sylpheed left after I got mine. This is nice for any Socal Cags who can't find some of these games at CC.

[quote name='bmulligan']A whole new thread for this ?[/quote]
fuck off, dude. Some people might actually want these games, and a lot of CC's have been picked pretty clean. He gave some detailed info, and even his title was precise. Some of us don't have the time to read through every post in the CC thread. Thanks OP.

[quote name='mayamayouidiot']fuck off, dude. Some people might actually want these games, and a lot of CC's have been picked pretty clean. He gave some detailed info, and even his title was precise. Some of us don't have the time to read through every post in the CC thread. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

You talk mighty big for a kid who still has his training wheels.

Just ask the OP of the CC post to add it to his post. It's simple, see. Then no one who lives in the California area HAS to look at every post in the CC thread.

We even have this neat feature called PMing. You click a buttton and fire off a message to the OP instead of cluttering the deal forum for a YMMV, regional pricematch memo.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I had no idea you could PM at Fry's :bomb:[/quote]
It seems like it's very YMMV. When Circuit City had that great B1G1F deal on Xbox Live Point Cards a while back, I actually managed to PM the deal at Fry's (scored four of them ;)) after nearly 20 minutes of the manager checking and re-checking my printout of the ad.

Of course, a case like that is VERY VERY VERY YMMV, but I get the feeling that Fry's doesn't PM very much regardless. Good luck, though.

In northern CA, Fry's will 100% ABSOLUTELY ALWAYS price match ... when it comes to traditional PMs. For example, if someone else has a book for $5 cheaper, they will PM if they can see some kind of ad or if they can call them.

However, if there is something insanely "out-of-the-box" like a B2G1 sale, then I can see them scratching their heads and deciding not to PM.

Also, if they PM, they DON'T give that extra 10% (or whatever) like BB and CC do.

bread's done
Back