14 (100%)
P22_FRI_050914_02.jpg
P22_FRI_050914_03.jpg
P22_FRI_050914_04.jpg
P22_FRI_050914_06.jpg

P22_FRI_050914_05.jpg
P22_FRI_050914_07.jpg

a lot more here http://www.frys.com/ads/page22#AdNavi

also Nebraska for 10 in store http://www.frys.com/product/7983550?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

True Grit/ Hondo Double Feature is part of this deal. But does anybody know if it has all the same bonus features as individual pack? Thank you in advance for you help.

True Grit/ Hondo Double Feature is part of this deal. But does anybody know if it has all the same bonus features as individual pack? Thank you in advance for you help.
i assume yes since looking at the back of the blu it list a few features and says and more heres a pic

61820_back.jpg

damn, Indy is OOS online so BB wont PM. Shame, woulda got that and The Italian Job
Were you in store or did you call in? I never have them get that specific in store...

Wound up price matching Wolf of Wall Street and Anchorman 2 at Best Buy. Was really tempted by Ronin 47 but I've heard mixed things. Only other title I found in store I was interested in was Saving Private Ryan but decided to pass.

Were you in store or did you call in? I never have them get that specific in store...

Wound up price matching Wolf of Wall Street and Anchorman 2 at Best Buy. Was really tempted by Ronin 47 but I've heard mixed things. Only other title I found in store I was interested in was Saving Private Ryan but decided to pass.
I called in since the nearest BB is an hour from me. Lady was willing to do it until she actually added to cart on the frys site and it came up unavailable for shipping. I suppose if I tried again with a different rep I might get lucky but not gonna bother.

I called in since the nearest BB is an hour from me. Lady was willing to do it until she actually added to cart on the frys site and it came up unavailable for shipping. I suppose if I tried again with a different rep I might get lucky but not gonna bother.
I'd say you honestly have a very good shot. I'm tempted to go into the store and do an "online" order in store (forget the name they have for it), but much easier to price match than calling in. Seems like they don't need manager approval to do it either.

I'd say you honestly have a very good shot. I'm tempted to go into the store and do an "online" order in store (forget the name they have for it), but much easier to price match than calling in. Seems like they don't need manager approval to do it either.
Second time was the charm! Got that and the Italian Job as well. Very friendly rep. Almost got Minority Report but I will wait for another sale.

Puss in Boots - $6.99

Indiana Jones Complete Adventures - $19.99

Jarhead/Kingdom/Green Zone - $8.99

Doom/Scorpion King/The Rundown - $8.99

Catch Me If You Can - $5.99

Wolf of Wall Street - $9.99

Anchorman 2 - $9.99

Total - $70.93

Good deals???

bread's done
Back