Exit
Frantix
Go Sudoku
GripShift
The Hustle: Detroit Streets

They also have 6Pack of Coke for $0.99

http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?adid=4521734&advid=32664&type=

http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?adid=4521735&advid=32664&type=

[quote name='pcktlnt']Went to Frys on Brokaw in San Jose, there were 15 copies of Condemned left, I picked up 3, one for me, one for brother, and one for cousin. Funny thing is I don't have a 360 but if I start picking up a ton of cheap games I'll definitely be getting a 360 by Xmas, haha.

Also, in the ad today, the X-men game (the one with Wolverine on the front of the case) is also priced at 12.99 if anyone else is interested.

Man they hid the coke in the back corner of the store (cafe area). Normally they have it in the middle of the store right in front of the entrance unless they changed that since Christmas. Anyway good luck to others.

Cheers :)[/QUOTE]

i be careful doing that. I did that with the old xbox system , picked up alot of cheap games 10 and under and got a system like 3 or 4 months later.

Around 3 or 4 games wouldnt work or the disc were cracked. since the store no longer carried those games i was out the cash

don't they offer store credit, refund if the game is a defect and not in stock? I know bestbuy and CC does that.

[quote name='slidecage']i be careful doing that. I did that with the old xbox system , picked up alot of cheap games 10 and under and got a system like 3 or 4 months later.

Around 3 or 4 games wouldnt work or the disc were cracked. since the store no longer carried those games i was out the cash[/QUOTE]

C'mon, seriously, what is the defect rate on a disc-based game? I've bought 100's of games and never once had one not work. I'm sure it happens, but it is very unlikely. I bought 15 360 games before I picked up my Elite. So far I've only tried 3 of them, but I'll let you know if any of the rest don't work ;).

On another topic, my wife found today's Fry's ad with the 99 cent Coke 6-packs on it. I might just have to head up there later... Does anyone know if they got Etrian Odyssey in yet?

Coke was like in the upper right hand side and didn't start until Sunday.

I have done this before, purchasing 33 sealed games at low prices and not playing them until later. It's okay though, I'm going to test each game on my brother's 360 . =)

[quote name='ScoJo']Anyone checked the Fishers, IN store for this yet? I'm passing by it on the way home from work.[/QUOTE]

If anyone finds out please let us know.

I once bought The Punisher on Xbox at Target only to find no disc in the case! I didn't inspect it closely for tampering, but nothing looked out of the ordinary on a casual look. They insisted that I exchange it only which is what I wanted anyway.

[quote name='Saurus']If anyone finds out please let us know.[/quote]

Yes - prices are good in the Fishers store. I picked up copies of Condemned and RR6. They also have copies of Full Auto and Gun, but neither interest me all that much.

Can a cag in the Phoenix area confirm if these are on sale? My mom is there and she is going to be here in two weeks so I was go to have her pick some up for me, but dont want her to waste the gas if they are not.

I got Full Auto and Condemned today, they were out of Ridge Racer though. This is in Burbank, CA.

Can anyone tell me if Ridge Racer is worth it at this price?

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Holy shit Futurama for $15 each... hell yes![/quote]

Where at? Fye?

[quote name='ighosty']Where at? Fye?[/quote]

Fry's, they have Vols. 1-4 for $14.99 a piece. Great price...so glad they just put in a huge Fry's 5 minutes from my house.

Went to Frys to pick up Condemned and they were sold out, but I did manage to get a 500 piece poker set, NBA chips.

The chips feel very nice and not those cheap plastic ones oh and the price was only $20 :)) I suggest everyone check their Frys by the pc game section for these since that is a steal imo.

[quote name='Rook']I got Full Auto and Condemned today, they were out of Ridge Racer though. This is in Burbank, CA.

Can anyone tell me if Ridge Racer is worth it at this price?[/QUOTE]

City of Industry had a bunch of copies left.

Yes, Ridge Racer is worth it. It starts off way easy but eventually becomes hella difficult. A retarded amount of races, too. If you can find it, go for it.

I'm not going to be able to make it to my Fry's until Weds., when sure enough everything will be sold out.

Oh well... it's a damn shame. I really wanted Condemned to.

[quote name='yukine']I'm not going to be able to make it to my Fry's until Weds., when sure enough everything will be sold out.

Oh well... it's a damn shame. I really wanted Condemned to.[/quote]
I wouldn't stress too much about it. I went to Fry's yesterday (HOU), and there were about 15 copies of condemned. Didn't look like they were exactly flying off the shelves either. I'd say that you have at least a fighting chance ;).

[quote name='traslin']I wouldn't stress too much about it. I went to Fry's yesterday (HOU), and there were about 15 copies of condemned. Didn't look like they were exactly flying off the shelves either. I'd say that you have at least a fighting chance ;).[/quote]

Yeah, but I believe the sale is over Tuesday. ;)

I went about an hour ago and my fye had no games of any kind and the futurama I took to the front was normal price, so i drove home empty handed. Waste of a drive:bomb:

I guess i'll just have to pick up the futurama volumes 3 & 4 at walmart for 19.99 each.

[quote name='ighosty']I went about an hour ago and my fye had no games of any kind and the futurama I took to the front was normal price, so i drove home empty handed. Waste of a drive:bomb:

I guess i'll just have to pick up the futurama volumes 3 & 4 at walmart for 19.99 each.[/QUOTE]

Going to the right store(Fry's) would help :)

[quote name='gokou36']Going to the right store(Fry's) would help :)[/quote]

Tru tru, i don't know what the hell a frys is, we don't have those round my parts

If no one has yet, I can confirm Plano, TX has these prices. Picked up Condemned. They had an unholy amount of copies of Condemned and Full Auto. They had plenty of the other games too.

[quote name='kube00']Is Front Mission 4 worth that price?[/quote]

I bought it used for the same price a year ago, I liked the story and the mech weapons stuff. If you played FM series before, then you'll like it. Otherwise, you might get bored after a while.

I think it's worth that price for killing some time.

bread's done
Back