Fry's B&M YMMV: Royal Space Force, now $23.64 (was $39.99)

luvmysegadc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
UPDATE 4/8/09: My local Fry's is sold out now but a sales clerk confirmed that the current price listing is now $23.64.

UPDATE 04/07/09: Dropped to $26.24 on or before 3/31/09 (sorry, just haven't had time or money to be in Fry's lately:lol:)
UPDATE 3/13/09: Resent price reduction from $39.99 to $29.15.

Rare find these days if you are still interested in this film on HD DVD. My Fry's had 3 left. Amazon has this listed at $71.99! The SKU # is 5339298, but is no longer available online at Frys.com. A little steep for me, but that maybe due to being burned by the Borders' $10 sale earlier this year:bomb:

0331091232.jpg

0309091935.jpg

If you prefer to have it Blu, Amazon has it listed at $59.99 (but there is an eBay seller that has it listed at $29.99 on Blu w/ $3 shipping at the time of this post).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up.

I was checking it everyday on Frys.com, hoping that it'd drop to $9.99 like Heroes and BSG S1. Sadly it just up and disappeared one day.

Still not too shabby of a price, but Frys in-store had it cheaper when it first came out.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']30 is still a little rich for my blood, although I wonder if I should pick it up.[/quote]
Same here, although I will probably bite if it hits $20

[quote name='luvmysegadc']Same here, although I will probably bite if it hits $20
iy.gif
[/quote]
Yep 20 bucks seems like a reasonable price to bite, if not lower, but certainly not worth more than 20 at any cost.

wish i had a fry's :(
border's canceled my order before and i have never seen it anywhere else anywhere near that price...

(edit) just found it on blu! same ebay seller from the op.... different auction!

I'm going to check if my fry's store has any copies. Is their any difference between the bluray and hd version? Also can the bluray version be found cheaper?

bread's done
Back