CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
http://www.frys.com/ads/page112

Sx1mbKk.png

bD6zwHY.jpg

Z1JLhAB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
PS+ seems to be in store only. I've got a few things into my cart but some got put into shipping mode and I don't know if I can change them because it's taking me 20 minutes or more to get from one page to another.

Damnit, the site finally comes back up but now the 1tb HDD i was looking at is available for store-pickup only. fuck driving 40 minutes to get that, looks like I'll just have to go without more storage space for the time being. Epic fail indeed.

Yeah... I've literally been fighting since 9am but I finally got an order through for pickup in Burbank. Even got Dragon's Crown which wasn't supposed to be up until 3pm.

If someone here gets the PS3 Brack Friday Bunduru (Last of Us/Batman), tell us about the extra wireless controller that is also included. Want to know what kind of controller it is, and if it is worth going to Frys to get this bundle versus someplace else minus the extra controller.

BURAKKU FURAIDEIIIIII.... OFURAINU!

Fry's at Manhattan Beach, California (Sepulveda & Rosecrans).

The in-store pickup line isn't too bad as of 8am here, but it's slow as they have their runners getting items as well.

Decent stock of copies of "NintendoLand" (For WiiU) for $19.90 out in the wild. All the 1TB WD Passport Drives for $48 on the ad are gone though.

Staffers been here since 4am. Don't be too mean, they are just trying to do their jobs. They aren't picking up more staffers to be runners as they wouldn't know where things are in the back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was at the Fry's in Roseville, CA earlier this morning. They had 2-3 copies of the SMT IV LE listed at $25. Saw no copies of the regular edition.
Ugh... Burbank gave me a regular edition.

Their instore pickup is a joke. Wait in a line, wait for runners to run around the store and grab your game from the shelf instead of reserving a le in the back, then line up in the 2 hour regular cashier line.

wtf

Ugh... Burbank gave me a regular edition.

Their instore pickup is a joke. Wait in a line, wait for runners to run around the store and grab your game from the shelf instead of reserving a le in the back, then line up in the 2 hour regular cashier line.

wtf
Yeah... two of my friends texted me at other Fry's locations and were like, "what the hell is this?". They could have easily setup stations to let you just buy your stuff once they got it... You know... like they do in store pickup at Best Buy.

Spent about an hour to pick up my item at the manhattan beach location. They did offer good help when I went to grab my item and pay for it though, got the ipad mini with 100 gc which was really nice at lunch time.

bread's done
Back