Fry's "Day After Black Friday" One-Day Sale

fidodido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the entertainment software listings from ALL Fry's Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the date listed in the subject line.

The items listed below are as they appear in the Fry's B&M Ads.

PSP

$32
Sony 16GB Memory Stick Pro Duo Mark 2

PS3

$14.98
Infamous
Killzone
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

$29.96
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Collection

$34.96
Mafia II
Red Dead Redemption

$39.96
FIFA Soccer '11
Madden NFL '11
Medal of Honor
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

$49.50
DJ Hero 2 w/ Turntable
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle

$429.99
PS3 320GB Slim Console w/ Sports Champions Move Bundle, EyePet, Kung Fu Rider, Start the Party!

Wii

$49.50
DJ Hero 2 w/ Turntable

XBox 360

$34.96
Mafia II
Red Dead Redemption

$39.96
Fable III
FIFA Soccer '11
Halo Reach
Madden NFL '11
Medal of Honor
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

$49.50
DJ Hero 2 w/ Turntable

PC

$39.96
Medal of Honor

Blu-Ray

$9.99
Weeds: Season 1
Weeds: Season 2
Weeds: Season 3
Weeds: Season 4
Weeds: Season 5

$11.99
2012: 2-Disc Special Edition
Death at a Funeral
District 9
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
The Karate Kid (2010)
Mad Men: Season 1
Mad Men: Season 2
Mad Men: Season 3
Planet 51 (Blu+DVD)
The Road
Zombieland

$12.99
Across the Universe/The Other Boleyn Girl 2-Pack
Air Force One/In the Line of Fire 2-Pack
First Knight/A Knight's Tale 2-Pack
Ghost Rider/Hancock 2-Pack
Groundhog Day/So I Married an Axe Murderer 2-Pack
Kung Fu Hustle/The One 2-Pack
La Femme Nikita/Run Lola Run 2-Pack
XXX/XXX: State of the Union 2-Pack

DVD

$9.99
M*A*S*H: Season 1
M*A*S*H: Season 2
M*A*S*H: Season 3
M*A*S*H: Season 4
M*A*S*H: Season 5
M*A*S*H: Season 6
M*A*S*H: Season 7
M*A*S*H: Season 8
M*A*S*H: Season 9
M*A*S*H: Season 10
M*A*S*H: Season 11
Seinfeld: Seasons 1 & 2
Seinfeld: Season 3
Seinfeld: Season 4
Seinfeld: Season 5
Seinfeld: Season 6
Seinfeld: Season 7
Seinfeld: Season 8
Weeds: Season 1
Weeds: Season 2
Weeds: Season 3
Weeds: Season 4
Weeds: Season 5

$11.99
Mad Men: Season 1
Mad Men: Season 2
Mad Men: Season 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Best price for WoR bundle, $10 cheaper than most of the deals today/yesterday. Looks like it's live on website, but $8 is cheapest shipping. Any free shipping options?

Trying to clear out those Seinfeld sets before the Blus come out. ;) After watching the HD versions on TBS for a while now, probably will wait.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']those mad men season 1-3 blu are tempting, I couldn't get them from BB when they had them for $9.99 earlier today[/QUOTE]

they are still 9.99 on amazon

Has anyone ever ordered from Fry's.com? can I trust them with my order? I want to get Red Dead Redemption and this seems the only deal that is left on it.........should i go for it? my local fry's is not in the electronic department, just food.

[quote name='ral1121']Has anyone ever ordered from Fry's.com? can I trust them with my order? I want to get Red Dead Redemption and this seems the only deal that is left on it.........should i go for it? my local fry's is not in the electronic department, just food.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered from them once and it was smooth. (No local Frys)

FYI these deals seem to be live online. DJ Hero 2 is coming up for the sale price.

If anyone would be so kind to pick this up for me:

$32
Sony 16GB Memory Stick Pro Duo Mark 2

I'll gladly pay you a few extra bucks for it. Thanks!

[quote name='jello44']I've ordered from them once and it was smooth. (No local Frys)

FYI these deals seem to be live online. DJ Hero 2 is coming up for the sale price.[/QUOTE]

i would jump on the sales already, sadly, i didnt prepare my credit card for this................smh

[quote name='ral1121']Has anyone ever ordered from Fry's.com? can I trust them with my order? I want to get Red Dead Redemption and this seems the only deal that is left on it.........should i go for it? my local fry's is not in the electronic department, just food.[/QUOTE]

where are you located?

Fry's electronics is well known in southern california and through out california.

does anyone know if Walmart carries Dj Hero 2 turntable bundle? I checked the Wally website and it says "not sold in stores"

I have a feeling Frys will be sold out pretty soon and I want to be ready to do a price match at wally world.

[quote name='rpnguyen']29.96 is a really good price for both MW1 and 2.[/QUOTE]

I will jump on this MW deal if I have a Fry's around me.

[quote name='DANIEL']where are you located?

Fry's electronics is well known in southern california and through out california.[/QUOTE]

ohh wow....i figured it out.......

There two Fry's store brands with the same name:

Fry's Food and Drug
Fry's Electronics

no wonder my Fry's only sold food.......they both have no connection whatsoever.....

[quote name='ral1121']ohh wow....i figured it out.......

There two Fry's store brands with the same name:

Fry's Food and Drug
Fry's Electronics

no wonder my Fry's only sold food.......they both have no connection whatsoever.....[/QUOTE]

Actually Fry's Electronics was founded by the sons of one of the original founders of Frys Food and Drug so there is a connection historically, but not in a business sense.

[quote name='etcrane']Actually Fry's Electronics was founded by the sons of one of the original founders of Frys Food and Drug so there is a connection historically, but not in a business sense.[/QUOTE]

And this is also why Fry's is set up like a grocery store, but instead of food, you have electronics.

[quote name='hordak']And this is also why Fry's is set up like a grocery store, but instead of food, you have electronics.[/QUOTE]

Does that also explain why their computer system for returns is also on the same level as a grocery store's? Am I right!?! ;)

Bit on the 16 GB memory stick pro duo. Finally found it on the site. Thanks OP! Great price, and now I can get rid of all my other memory sticks and have everything at my disposal (music, videos, games, etc.).

i can't tell if that memory stick is the one for the PSP Go..if so, I'm going there first thing this morning, would love to replace my 2gb stick in there w/ a 16gb one..

[quote name='sdragon']That memory stick is the one for the PSP 1000-3000/Digital Cameras, etc.[/QUOTE]

awww damn, thanks man for clearing that up, saves me a trip I guess..

Thanks for the post. Picked up inFamous since I missed the Amazon deal yesterday and Crack in Time to go with the Tools of Destruction I got yesterday on Amazon. Nice!

[quote name='etcrane']Does that also explain why their computer system for returns is also on the same level as a grocery store's? Am I right!?! ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL! Sadly, I think today's grocery return systems are much more advanced than Fry's. :)

Damn, didn't see the MS Duo on sale yesterday. Picked up Ratchet ACiT though. Awesome price for an awesome game. Now if only Sony would put Quest for Booty on sale.

bread's done
Back